• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Groceries at BCV?

Synonymous

I know all about it, see?
Does anybody know if there will be a store to buy groceries at BCV, or will you have to walk around the lake to the store at BW?

Thanks

There is a gift shop in the lobby of the BC. In May, they had a few grocery items. Not as much as the Screen Door at BWV but BCV wasn't open yet. Hopefully they will stock more items once BCV opens.

I called GS about groceries earlier this week 'cause they didn't have "lists" for BC Villas up on the site. They told me to call the resort who transfered me back to the Villas who transfered me to the gift/grocery shop. After being led down this bunny trail they took my order over the phone. Said she'd call me back for some reason but I haven't heard a thing since. We'll see on opening day if that worked out! Hey, if you check in to find your room already stocked with groceries that you didn't order, they're mine!!!LOL!!

Bottom line is they had almost all the items that was on the Boardwalk "List" there.

Gee!!! 24 hours from now I'll be eating at the Garden Grill with 2 teens so excited they've had their bags packed for a week! :p

Had spoken to a cast member one week ago about this topic. She showed me where the gift shop at the Beach Club had been enlarged so that some frozen foods could be stocked similar to Boardwalk. Other snack foods were available as well.

For serious grocery shopping, you will need to go off site. Goodings at Crossroads, the new Publix to open off I Drive or some other store would be recommended.the

Thanks. Sounds like they're doing the same thing they did at WL. That's good enough for me.

I'm renting points for BCV this fall - how can I get the grocery list to BWV? We do plan to do our shopping off site, but in case we forget or need something else - I don't want to trek to BWV if they don't have what I'm looking for.

Thanks, DVC'ers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter