Grizzley river warming hut?

ptlycloudy

Mouseketeer
Are the Grizzly River warming huts there? It looks like there will be rain over Thanksgiving. If the warming huts are out then we will definitely ride, just don’t want the kids “chilled” and damp all day after.

I carry flip flops for the whole group in my backpack, specifically for the Grizzly and Splash (and then I carry an extra bag to put their shoes and socks in). I usually don't go on the wet rides, so I just hold them. But even when I do join them, I don't have too much trouble keeping the shoes (in the bag) dry.

Everything else dries out fairly quickly, and as long as they have dry feet, they're pretty happy.

They were $5 and held up to five people so our whole family fit inside and they blasted you with warm air. Great for evenings when you wouldn’t dry off quick. We love them at 6 flags. Where they are free. Might be why they weren’t popular at disney since there was a fee to use them.

They were $5 and held up to five people so our whole family fit inside and they blasted you with warm air. Great for evenings when you wouldn’t dry off quick. We love them at 6 flags. Where they are free. Might be why they weren’t popular at disney since there was a fee to use them.

Where were they located?

I have went 7 times in the last 8 years and have never noticed these! Thought I had known most things lol! Nice to know there are still things to learn (even though they are gone now).

The warming huts showed up early November of last year (2018). We saw them during our Thanksgiving visit. I'm pretty sure we never saw them again. I think they were gone by our spring break trip in March 2019. If they weren't gone then, they were definitely gone by early June.

I asked a CM on my last trip what happened and was told that some guests were behaving badly in the dryers (cramming too many people, and stripping their wet clothes off down to their underwear - notice there is no door on the front) so they decided to remove them.
People never cease to amaze me.

I asked a CM on my last trip what happened and was told that some guests were behaving badly in the dryers (cramming too many people, and stripping their wet clothes off down to their underwear - notice there is no door on the front) so they decided to remove them.
Sometimes it seems like there should be an IQ test when you buy your park tickets... <headachingfromrollingeyes> As a wise senior friend used to say, "If common sense were only more common!"

I did not know about these! I would have happily paid $5 to use it last April when my daughter insisted we ride 3 times in a row at 8pm.

Because IF there was a door on the front, you can imagine what people would be doing. Like someone said, this is why we can't have nice things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter