Gringotts closed?

ask the TM's that are there by the ride.
they might have the info if it is down all day or just for a time period.

Hope they fix it soon! I read somewhere that if a ride is down, you can request an express pass, even if those aren't typically issued. This may only be though if you were on the ride when it went down.

Doesn't hurt to ask though.

Hope its a quick repair, I plan to ride it next Thursday =)

I have a Universal Wait time app and noticed it showing closed yesterday too. Two days in a row seems ridiculous for a new ride. I don't know why they can't keep the ride from breaking down.

Down all day yesterday and today. Pretty rough your kids look forward for 6 months and you are just out of luck. Big bummer.

Just saw an article from Orlando Attractions mag on Facebook stating Gringott's has been closed since yesterday and there's no ETA when it will be back up....

Down all day yesterday and today. Pretty rough your kids look forward for 6 months and you are just out of luck. Big bummer.

That stinks! Similar story for us when we were at Disneyland last summer. The Cars ride was down from early morning until after 9pm with a 10pm close. By the time it came back online we were in the other park and it was too late to get back. My DD had been looking forward to that ride for months. Not sure if this applies to US/IOA but when we got back home I sent Disneyland an email about that and all of the other ride closures we encountered and was sent replacement park tickets for a future visit.

I was there today and spoke to a TM who said it had "scheduled maintenance" and wouldn't be running until Friday, at the earliest, but likely not until Saturday. We planned to come back Saturday, so it was OK for us, but a huge bummer for everyone who might only have one day there!

We are here and have asked Wednesday and yesterday and the ones working at that time first said it may be up by end of day Wednesday, at end of day said maybe Thursday morning but could not guarantee it. Then told maybe later in day. No one mentioned it was a scheduled maintenance and it is a huge inconvenience. At least with universal app we can see it's closed without going back typo check all day. We leave Saturday so may not get to ride it.

I don't think it was as much a scheduled maintenance as something needed to be fixed and so they are fixing it. Gringotts is a very complex ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter