Grim Grinning Ghosts and more!

lilmrsellis

Wishing upon a star...
I've wanted to make Grim Grinning Ghosts a ringtone for several Halloweens now. Every year I look for a version similar to the ride to no avail. This year I found it. The album is available on iTunes and is called A Musical Tour: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives. It has ride audio for Pirates, Haunted Mansion and Star Tours, a song from nearly every animated movie, Walt's dedication of Disneyland and more! It really is great and I highly recommend everyone check it out.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/musical-tour-treasures-walt/id537797509

Damn not available in the UK iTunes store.
Need to get me another $$ iTunes card ;)

I've wanted to make Grim Grinning Ghosts a ringtone for several Halloweens now. Every year I look for a version similar to the ride to no avail. This year I found it. The album is available on iTunes and is called A Musical Tour: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives. It has ride audio for Pirates, Haunted Mansion and Star Tours, a song from nearly every animated movie, Walt's dedication of Disneyland and more! It really is great and I highly recommend everyone check it out.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/musical-tour-treasures-walt/id537797509

I know this may be silly but since I am new to the iPhone (just got my 5), I want to have some Disney ringtones. Grim Grinning Ghosts would be great for Halloween. Is it easy to do in iTunes?

I have the one from phonezoo. It is the Welcome to the Haunted Mansion intro. I think they have others on there too. I just searched Disney and got a bunch of them.

I use the Ringtone Maker Pro app and it is super easy. You do have to sync it to iTunes to get it on your phone, but they have a 1 minute video that shows you how.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter