Grilled Chicken Concern

MickeyMousesGal

POP is my home, the TF is my neighbor
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed the disappearance of the grilled chicken sandwichs from the menus? Grilled Chicken sandwichs are one of my all-time favorite things on the counter service menus and they gradually have started to disappear. Many of the items have been replaced with red meat and I thought Disney was starting to change to healthier items on their menus. The locations that have gotten rid of it are: Liberty Inn, Electric Umbrella, Mara, and Le Cellier, that I can remember. ;) Do you think they will bring these items back or not?

MickeyMousesGal

P.S What happened to the Goofy Caramel Bars? LOL

I noticed that most of the restaurants I have been interested in have more red meat then chicken. I am a big chicken eater and I really can't eat red meat every day.

Yep, I was really disapointed roaring forks didnt have a grilled chicken sandwich anymore! I tried to get one from whispering canyon to go and they said i had to order trhough room service! Dissapointing!

I like chicken alot too! I hope I will not have to eat red meat daily for 8 days in April!

BUMP! And also, does anyone know why they are replacing grilled chicken with red meats? I'm afraid the next place to go will be Cosmic Rays. I'm a huge chicken eater and don't eat red meat at all. So I'm usually stuck with the chicken strips or pizza ;)

MickeyMousesGal

I hate to say this, but maybe all the chicken has been allocated to the chilled chicken in kids' meals!! :rolleyes1

J/K!!

At Christmas I was disappointed to find that grilled the chicken children's menu had been replaced by their "healthy menus" at OKW & BC outdoor pool side CS.

Oh, my goodness! The grilled chicken sandwiches are all my dh and I eat -- I can't believe they're gone from all those places! I wonder what's going on?? :confused3

I guess it is time to start sending emails.. One can only hope they are not totally eliminating grilled chicken sandwiches from their restaurants.. How can that be??

I have already sent them an email around 1/9-1/10 and haven't received a reply yet. Hopefully they will understand our need for chicken and will put it back on the menu. ;)

MickeyMousesGal

I have already sent them an email around 1/9-1/10 and haven't received a reply yet. Hopefully they will understand our need for chicken and will put it back on the menu. ;)

MickeyMousesGal

I hope you'll let us know what they say when/if they get back to you! If emailing will help, I'll do that, too.

This is just baffling to me ... I need my grilled chicken! ;)

I still haven't received a response to my letter. I sent it around the 9th-10th of this month and now it is the 28th. Do you think I should have already been notified? Should I try sending another letter? :confused3

MickeyMousesGal

I have noticed that they do at least have a grilled chicken salad or some sort of turkey sandwich or wrap at a lot of CS places which at least gives non red meat eaters a choice. Still, I agree that they should offer the sandwich too, but I am sure they have their reasons. But if enough people complain, it may change. FYI, I have seen grilled chicken sandwiches on the menues of several resort food courts and pool bars as well as at ESPN and Big River Grille on the Boardwalk,The Plaza at MK and Sci Fi at MGM. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter