Grey's Anatomy - Might be spoiler

Kyle Chandler also has a good-sized part in King Kong.

Lars624 said:
I was so happy to see Kyle Chandler on the show tonight! I've loved him since Homefront!!

Me too!! He is also in the new version of King Kong for those of you not familar with Homefront.

I LOVED Homefront ......Jeff and Ginger :love:

I love GA but So hate it when they drag out stuff for the next show. I hope the week goes fast.

BTW, what is up with the doctor who won't let McDreamy call him by his first name but his wife can? Is it because of the affair?

DBF and I don't watch it but all of our friends do (the ones we watched the superbowl with) and we really wanted to see our first episode last night after all those ads for it during the superbowl but we just couldn't stay up b/c DBF had to get up at 5am.

What the HECK is a "code black"??? We were all dying to know after all those commercials! :hyper2:

PaulaSue said:
I love GA but So hate it when they drag out stuff for the next show. I hope the week goes fast.

BTW, what is up with the doctor who won't let McDreamy call him by his first name but his wife can? Is it because of the affair?

No, it has nothing to do with the affiar. They are just both competitive and kind of rivals for 2nd in command.

Yeah, no joke. The Cheif of Surgery has a heart attack?! That would just kill Meredith's Mom. Then McDreamy freaks out when he finds out that Meredith has her hand on the bomb. Things are starting to get really good!! I can't wait for next week.

Dana

Code Black is bomb threat. Bruke and McDreamy are both second in commands in different areas of the surgery department. For those who started watching in September 05, there was a half season in Spring 05 and there is a lot of background info, should be on DVD soon.

Penny

Disneyglobegirl said:
Me too!! He is also in the new version of King Kong for those of you not familar with Homefront.

I LOVED Homefront ......Jeff and Ginger :love:
I loved Homefront too...still can't believe it was cancelled :sad2:

Annette_VA said:
No. Hanna (EMT/Christina Ricci) freaked out and wanted to take her hand off. Meredith stood w/ her and held her hand in. All of a sudden, Hanna took off and everyone (except Meredith) hit the floor. Turns out, Meredith put *her* hand on it. So, the end of the show was Meredith holding onto it, saying "what did I do" over & over again.
:worship: Thanks so much! My TIVO failed to record the last half hour and left me hanging...one more question...what about Bailey's husband and his head injury? I really like her character...how sad to be in labor with a husband in brain surgery :(

Kyle Chandler was also in the movie Pure Country w/ my man George Strait. He played bad guy Buddy Jackson.

Great, great episode of GA! George cracked me up when he went and hugged Bailey when he thought she was coming back to work! :rotfl2: I'm assuming that he will help Bailey have her baby since her husband is on he operating table. I hope he doesn't die!

cadburysmom said:
:worship: Thanks so much! My TIVO failed to record the last half hour and left me hanging...one more question...what about Bailey's husband and his head injury? I really like her character...how sad to be in labor with a husband in brain surgery :(

Yeah, I padded my TiVo by like 1 1/2 hours because I was so paranoid it would get cut off. Of course, I ended up staying awake & watching it live, anyway.

Bailey's husband is still on the operating table. McDreamy refused to evacuate. The bomb squad guy told him to get out & he said "I'm not leaving. You don't scare me. Bailey scares me" - LOL

Annette_VA said:
No. Hanna (EMT/Christina Ricci) freaked out and wanted to take her hand off. Meredith stood w/ her and held her hand in. All of a sudden, Hanna took off and everyone (except Meredith) hit the floor. Turns out, Meredith put *her* hand on it. So, the end of the show was Meredith holding onto it, saying "what did I do" over & over again.

Thanks.
So, I guess it is TBC.

That was an awesome episode! I saw at the beginning that Christina Ricci was guest starring, but I didn't recognize her for the longest time. The last movie I saw her in was the Addams Family, so that explains it :)

I can't wait for next weeks' episode. Looked really good from the previews.

Jen

Annette_VA said:
Bailey's husband is still on the operating table. McDreamy refused to evacuate. The bomb squad guy told him to get out & he said "I'm not leaving. You don't scare me. Bailey scares me" - LOL

Too funny, I missed that while exercising. Thanks for the laugh. :lmao:

Annette_VA said:

Actually, it was the bomb guy says "the chief says everyone is ordered out" , and McDreamy says "the chief dosen't scare me, Bailey scares me."

PJ

pjpoohbear said:
Actually, it was the bomb guy says "the chief says everyone is ordered out" , and McDreamy says "the chief dosen't scare me, Bailey scares me."

PJ

Thanks, I couldn't remember it exactly. I got close, though

cadburysmom said:

The show ended with him still in surgery and Bailey threatening to go home and hold the baby in until tomorrow.
Can't wait to find out what happens. Maybe I'll watch it at Disney. Don't know if I can wait, plus we have to be in the room early anyway b/c my son will have to go to sleep. We'll see.

I really think George is gonna come through and help Bailey have the baby. You could see it in his face when he went in the room at the end of the show.

palmtreegirl said:
The whole episode I was going wow that guy looks just like the guy from Homefront and that girl looks just like Christina Ricci. Googled and found out it was Christina Ricci and Kyle Chandler. :rotfl:

Great episode, trying to resist looking at spoilers for next week.....must not look......;)

Can't wait for next week.

I thought so--she was awesome!

I Have to say I was a bit bothered by doctor what's her face. It really annoys me in medical dramas that they are so contrite with mom in labor and insistent that they take drugs.

Also--I can't figure out the teaser for next week. She was laboring just fine and now she's at risk for losing the baby???? :confused3 (yes I know that can happen IRL--I just think they are overdramatizing).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter