Grenada- Seafaris Powerboat Adventure

sassysocks

Mouseketeer
Calling all southern cruisers. Did anyone take the Seafaris Powerboat Adventure in Grenada? Any feedback would be appreciated. The end of the tour is at 4:00. The time concerns me a little bit, because the ship leaves at 4:45.

We didn't do this particular tour, but our tour did get back later than the scheduled time for the boat to set sail. Getting around Grenada was more than a headache. We had what was supposed to be an 8 hour tour that took more than 9 hours and more than 5 of those hours were on a bus. It was our least favorite of the ports for more than that reason though.

As long as it is a Disney excursion though, you don't need to worry about it running on time. The boat will wait. We had a welcoming crew on board as we got back on.

We didn't do this particular tour, but our tour did get back later than the scheduled time for the boat to set sail. Getting around Grenada was more than a headache. We had what was supposed to be an 8 hour tour that took more than 9 hours and more than 5 of those hours were on a bus. It was our least favorite of the ports for more than that reason though.

As long as it is a Disney excursion though, you don't need to worry about it running on time. The boat will wait. We had a welcoming crew on board as we got back on.

It isn't a Disney Cruise Excursion per se. Disney contracts this company out for the morning excursion, and then the afternoon is private (much cheaper and allows my 11 year old to go on the boat) They said they dock right there at the pier. You can see the ship in walking distance. Still it makes me uneasy and I am trying to debate if I should cancel it.

Being that it is a water adventure (no driving involved), you should be okay, but I would be a bit concerned too to be honest. We were very glad we stuck with Disney tours for all the stops on the Southern even though a couple of the tours left quite a bit to be desired.

Being that it is a water adventure (no driving involved), you should be okay, but I would be a bit concerned too to be honest. We were very glad we stuck with Disney tours for all the stops on the Southern even though a couple of the tours left quite a bit to be desired.

Very interested to know which tours left quite a bit to be desired. :)

I would be interested as well as to why you were glad you stuck with Disney tours and which ones were left quite a bit to be desired?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter