greetings from the world (Epcot 8/15 Diser?)

Thinktinknpixiedust

DIS Veteran
:wave2: Hi everyone... we are in the World right now and I was just checking in! We are of course having an amazing time and I have seen 2 dis'ers in the parks so far. I didn't catch the name of the first one, but her LGMHPC pin was awesome, we were at Epcot and were on our way to catch dinner ADR's... Hi to everyone... I miss you (really) but I am having a great time. Wish you were ALL here. that would be fantastic!!

Grab some pixie dust and bring it home for the rest of us. Have a great trip. Only another week or so to double digits for us. :woohoo:

Thinktinknpixiedust said:
:wave2: Hi everyone... we are in the World right now and I was just checking in! We are of course having an amazing time and I have seen 2 dis'ers in the parks so far. I didn't catch the name of the first one, but her LGMHPC pin was awesome, we were at Epcot and were on our way to catch dinner ADR's... Hi to everyone... I miss you (really) but I am having a great time. Wish you were ALL here. that would be fantastic!!

Hello! That was me. I was en route to our lunch ADR at Le Cellier with my husband and son. I also had a chance to meet another Diser at Le Cellier who came up and introduced himself. I know Mike was in his user name and I want to say it was Crazymike. I didn't have a pen with me, so I didn't write down the correct name, but I'm so glad I found your posting to know who the unknown Diser was who said hello!

Hope you had a fantastic trip and great to know you by name and face!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter