Greetings from the Newport Bay

isanda

Mouseketeer
We are at the Newport Bay this week.

Enjoying the rides and the hotel........any questions guys feel free to ask.

Very cold today!!!!!!!!! Brrrrrrrr!

Hi Ian, hope you're having a fab time!! :banana:

Ian sounds as if you are having a great time.

Wonder if you can check out the fitness room as a poster was asking what was there :)

Cyrano said:
Ian sounds as if you are having a great time.

Wonder if you can check out the fitness room as a poster was asking what was there :)

That was me!!! :rotfl2:

We have checked it out......OK range of equipment...but the room smells really bad!!! Not good at all!!!

isanda said:
That was me!!! :rotfl2:

We have checked it out......OK range of equipment...but the room smells really bad!!! Not good at all!!!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: better late than never ;)

Absolutely freezing cold today, snowing all day. Only managed 5 Big Thunder Mountain rides though ;)

Hey, I'm just about to book Newport Bay hotel for a night for the 24th Jan :cheer2: and was wondering if there's anything specific I should know about the rooms. Are there any rooms miles from everything, newly done up, just generally better? Hope you're having a brilliant time, snow and disney- just add christmas and the 3 most magical things in the world are all in one place!!!! :wizard:

p.s. anyone who's followed my thread, it actually works out the same price if do hotel and tickets separately rather than the 1N/2D package that the telephone people keep refusing me!

Are there any 2005 Photograph albums left in the photography shop on Mainstreet, or anywhere else for that matter:)

Is the snow sticking, although it snowed when we were in DLP over Christmas there was more in Ashford when we got home

Have a great time

smileyk8 said:
Hey, I'm just about to book Newport Bay hotel for a night for the 24th Jan :cheer2: and was wondering if there's anything specific I should know about the rooms. Are there any rooms miles from everything, newly done up, just generally better? Hope you're having a brilliant time, snow and disney- just add christmas and the 3 most magical things in the world are all in one place!!!! :wizard:

WE are staying in one of the resort suites at the moment, with an interconnecting standard room. That room is fine..with a lake view. Room 5223

Dee8197 said:
Are there any 2005 Photograph albums left in the photography shop on Mainstreet, or anywhere else for that matter:)

Is the snow sticking, although it snowed when we were in DLP over Christmas there was more in Ashford when we got home

Have a great time

We leave in the morning...I will have a quick look round for you.....what do they look like? Do you want me to get you one if I spot one?

isanda said:
We leave in the morning...I will have a quick look round for you.....what do they look like? Do you want me to get you one if I spot one?
These are great boards. Everyone is so kind and friendly :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi Ian,

I think you may be leaving this morning but I hope you had a great time and the cold wasn't too unbearable! :cold:

Kaye :goodvibes

The answer would have been "Yes please" if I had got back to the board in time.
Thanks ever so much for the offer. Hope that you had a great time and a safe journey home:disrocks:

Dee8197 said:
The answer would have been "Yes please" if I had got back to the board in time.
Thanks ever so much for the offer. Hope that you had a great time and a safe journey home:disrocks:

had a look in the Newport Bay shop this morning before coming home, but they were all 2006 ones........sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter