• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Greenberg RV Rentals?

Thom72

Mouseketeer
Has anyone rented a RV with Greenberg RV in Orlando? I see they service FW. Just curious if anyone has had any issues with them. MY wife is very worried about the cleanliness and any bed bug issues. I checked out their website and the RV's look very nice. We usually stay at the cabins but the rates are very tempting. Plus it gets us closer to the northern loops which I like.

My daughter rented a trailer from Matt of Greenberg RV in 2012 and 2013. She had a great experience with him both times.
I was with her so I know that he was easy to get in touch with, provided great customer service and she wouldn't hesitate to book with him again in the future.

We used Greenburg last year and have another trip planned with them this fall. Matt the owner is great to work with and was always available to reach by phone. He doesn't keep his trailers very long, less than a year before he replaces them. Some companies we looked at had ten plus year old trailers, I don't want to sleep in a trailer that had that much use. The day we arrived Matt pulled up with a brand new trailer so we joined in to remove some plastic from the bedding while he installed a few TVs. We had the best vacation at the fort and would not think twice about using Greenburg again.

We leave in 10 days and have a camper reserved through Greenberg. This will be our first time staying at Ft. Wilderness. Can't wait. Will keep you posted on how it turns out.

We plan on trying them for our November trip.

Has anyone one stopped by their rental location to take at look at their campers? DH and I are staying offsite the end of June and thinking of stopping by there to look for the camper we would like for our November Family trip.

We rented from Greenberg in April and would recommend them. This is the third time we have rented a trailer at the fort - and by far the best experience. Our trailer was not new but it looked great to us. Everything was clean - except the carpets. With very little turn around time between rentals it may be difficult, but he carpets needed a deep scrub. The set-up and rental experience was easy and seamless. I wouldn't hesitate to use Greenberg RV on our next trip!

We are looking at Greenberg for our October trip. Do you know if they rent golf carts or have a connection to? Any other insider info about them would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

We are looking at Greenberg for our October trip. Do you know if they rent golf carts or have a connection to? Any other insider info about them would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

Yes they rent golf carts. I think they said $30/day. Renting from them for first time in August. Can't wait!

Has anyone rented a RV with Greenberg RV in Orlando? I see they service FW. Just curious if anyone has had any issues with them. MY wife is very worried about the cleanliness and any bed bug issues. I checked out their website and the RV's look very nice. We usually stay at the cabins but the rates are very tempting. Plus it gets us closer to the northern loops which I like.

We rented an RV from Greenberg RV in Feb. 2013. We had the best vacation ever and have booked again for this August. Matt is terrific to work with. He delivered and set up the RV and golf cart. When we decided to extend our stay a day before departure we called Matt and while our camper was already rented he brought us a different one with no extra fee! His campers are new-2013-2015. No issues with cleanliness at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter