GREEN & PINK Pop fridge/coffee maker, DATES AVAILABLE 9/27 ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be at the pop starting on the 6th of November and will be departing on the 13th Nov and would greatly appreciate getting on your list! I only will need one though!

Also, I would be more than willing to add a toaster, I noticed that some of the others had them and I just so happen to have just bought a new one, so I could bring the old one with me, just let me know if this is ok!

PM me to let me know what I need to do next!

Thanks,
Amy

Thanks to all, I have saved a bunch of money from this fridge swap. 10 a day is just so pricey.
Hopefully everyone else have fun in Disney.

We are there from the 27th-Oct 7th. I wanted to know so I know who to leave the fridge for.

Um we are supposed to have the fridge from Oct. 4-11th I think there is a mix up. I'll pm Mike.

Good Evening all,

I PMed about a week ago about this and still haven't heard anything and was just wondering if someone could give me a clue here.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Amy

I PM'd Mikey for the Pink fridge on 11/27-12/3. I see that Disneygal is a ??? from 11/27-11/29. Please let me know what is available. Thanks!

Does anyone know if all is still well with the refrigerator(s)? I'm scheduled for one of them Oct. 15-19 and I haven't heard whether or not the swap is still running successfully. Never heard a thing after I e-mailed Mikey my confirmation info. and paid my money. I just hope this thing hasn't fallen apart by the time I get there -- a vacation with no frig. and out $15 would stink!

Please make sure you get the contact information from the person before and after you.

I somehow never got the information from the person I was to leave the fridge with and it made it much harder. I had to borrow my neighbours laptop and get online when she was, just to check PM to retrieve the information I needed.

It takes a lot of work to keep the fridgeswap going.

I just want to thank Mickey again for doing it.

Hi Interested............Will be at POP Nov 9 -16, 2008............Let us know what is next.

Hm - any updates on the status of the fridges themselves?

I sent Mikey a check back on 9/22 & it still hasn't been cashed... ???

I am suppose to have the fridge on Oct. 30- Nov. 8. I don't know if the fridges are still available. If they are, there is no one after me until the end of Nov. If someone wants to use the fridge let me know. We can hopefully keep the swap going. I haven't heard back from Mikey. Hopefully, everything is OK. Thanks, Wanda

Hi, everyone. I added another member jworthy will have the pink fridge from Nov. 11- Nov. 18. I also found out that the green fridge swap is still going. Hopefully, the pink one is too. I was hoping Kamsmommy and jworthy would contact the people after them and to get info. so the swaps will continue.
Thanks

Hi! I know most of my dates seem to be unavailable, but I see they are NOT confirmed? So, I was wondering if you have anything available for me?

My dates are: November 19-24, 2008.

Thanks, Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter