GREEN & PINK Pop fridge/coffee maker, DATES AVAILABLE 9/27 ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let everyone know, I was first in line to get one of the fridges, it was absolutely wonderful. Also, came with a coffee maker. Was packed great, full of all the items needed to repack and send on to the next person. A big surprise, was the gigantic container of Folger's coffee and filters. Anyone joining this swap will be extremely happy. I am now back home and have sent the frig on to the next person in line.

May all of you have a wonderful trip as we did. And btw, if you will be there during any of the times of MNNSHP, please get tickets. We went on the first night it was open, and I have to tell you it was the most incredible event I have ever witnessed at the Parks. Disney really went all out on the parade, I'm still in shock from it.

Karen

Mickey, this is really awesome, with pics up and all. Now I know how the fridge package looks like and it will be much easier for me to get it from the luggage area.
Thanks Mickey....

Hey swappers,

I just wanted to let you know that I am sending swappers we can't help your way. Hopefully you guys have some open dates and can get these folks one of your fridges:)

Thanks!

LCrawford you need to give me your info so I can put your name on the fridge after we are done with it, if I don't hear back from you I'll get the info for the family after you and they will hopefully get the fridge.

I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while. I brought my computer with me, but I ended up with only half of my power cord. We just found it in my DS6's toy bag. He thought it was the cord for his Nintendo DS.

I have both fridges and coffee makers. I'll be trying to get ahold of the next 2 swapers this afternoon to make our swaps later.

I'll post you all pictures of our fridge as well.

I think you'll all like the fridges. They are a large 3.1 cubic feet. They hold a LOT.

For those of you who have requested to join the swap, I'll get to you by tomorrow. The family is impatiently waiting to get to Hollywood Studios right now, and they can't understand why I'm sitting here typing on the computer when we could be riding the Rockin' Roller Coaster right now!!!

I haven't heard from you. Am I doing something wrong? I'm inquiring about a refrigerator swap for Pop from Nov. 21-26.
Thanks.

Have you heard anything about your request for a refrig? I haven't and I think we were both inquiring at the same time for a refrig.

In case there is a cancellation, I would be interested in one from Dec. 15th-20th. TIA

Help -- I don't know if perhaps I am doing something wrong. I have posted a request to reserve a frig for Oct. 15-19 and also sent two PMs over the course of the last two weeks and I still haven't heard anything about securing my reservation in the swap. With my trip only five short weeks away, I'm getting nervous that we won't have a frig. Any suggestions?

Hi,

I'd be very interested in this from October 16th to the 20th - is it available?

Thanks so much!

KC:sunny:

Post #1 is updated with additional members.

These people will remain on a waiting list pending conformation from others if you'd like.
jamescorey 12/17 - 12/23
sabrinadrl 10/13 - 10-17
skhermsmeyer 12/15 - 12/20
kcmiller 10/16 - 10/17
mmkk 12/15 - 12/20

All others that have been added to the list, you will be receiving the welcome letter with instructions for payment and conformation via PM or Email.

Sorry if any delays have caused any concern for any of you.
Mikey

Hi,

We are arriving Nov. 29 and will be at the POP through Dec. 5. I'd love to get the fridge for those days.

Thanks

Im just checking to see how the fridge swap is going. We will be there on the 27th, and I have been in contact with the person before us on the swap. Is there anyone confirmed after us? We are there from the 27th-Oct 7th. I wanted to know so I know who to leave the fridge for. I probably won't be checking my e-mail while we are at Disney World, so Id like to know who's next before we leave. Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter