green Mickey stickers

Yes. I will be wearing one in December...along with my lime green crocs & my focker watch lanyard!

Yes! I will be wearing my in Aug...

Yes! I will be wearing my in Aug...

Then I see you then! I'll be decked out in mine, too - they are a lovely complement to my lime green crocs.

What are you dates? I'm 8/19 - 8/26 at AKL

Then I see you then! I'll be decked out in mine, too - they are a lovely complement to my lime green crocs.

What are you dates? I'm 8/19 - 8/26 at AKL

I will be down there 8/12~8/24 at POP....I always carry some kind of backpack...:rotfl2: I am going to attatch my lime green mickeys on that...Lime green crocs sound so cute:) .

Just returned and had mine attached to my day pack. Didn't run into anyone who noticed. I did see a lime green pin at one of the stores.

Where in HD do you get the stickers? I was going to grab some lime green paint chips (from the Disney collection of course) and attach them to our back back and stroller and whatever else I could find to put them on. We'll be there in August too:banana:

I just went to Home Depot today and got myself at least 5 LGMH.. The people at HD thought I was crazy but finally I got a guy who had a small clue but he couldn't understand why I would want "color swatches" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Now I just need to figure out where to put them so they will be seen. By the sounds of it there are going to be a lot of fellow DIS's there during our week

I just went to Home Depot today and got myself at least 5 LGMH.. The people at HD thought I was crazy but finally I got a guy who had a small clue but he couldn't understand why I would want "color swatches" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Now I just need to figure out where to put them so they will be seen. By the sounds of it there are going to be a lot of fellow DIS's there during our week

5 lime green Mickey heads. That's all you grabbed. :lmao: I woudn't know anything about this at all. Even tho the kids and I in the past week have grabbed over 280 of the lime green ones....:rolleyes1 just kidding. I do have over 280 and to this day so that has to be a Mickey head record. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter