Green Drink at the end of Palo meal

Tickled Tink

Mouseketeer
My husband and I enjoyed a nice dinner at Palo on our 10th anniversary last week on the Magic. At the end of the the meal, our server brought us a complimentary drink that he said it had egg whites, champagne and some things in it. It was delicious. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or possibly have the recipe? Thank you very much!:)

I *love* that thing...
We saw them before dinner while sitting at the bar and asked what they were... and the bartender told us that they were a complimentary aperatif... but that the recipe was secret!!
But that he guaranteed us we would like it.
Then a few minutes later he served us 2 'on the sly' and said "I shouldn't do this, but it's on me..." :woohoo:
We still got the ones at the end of the meal too.

Mmm... lemony goodness!!!

We were on the Magic the week of September 22. I thought it was vodka, champagne, and lemoncello.

Yummy...

Our Palo server said it's called Chopino.

Woody

We were on the Wonder in Monday and our server told us is was vodka, champagne and lemoncello also. It was great!!

The Green Drink is a special concoction made by the previous nights overstuffed diners.
It is a mixture of the best Palo has to offer and unforgettable.

How did I hear "champagne, egg whites ...."? I guess I was in the Disney Trance and unable to hear correctly.

Have any of you tried to replicate this at home?

We just returned from our first Disney cruise and experience Palo dining with this after dinner drink. I'm on a mission to find out how to make it at home!

Our server said it had egg-whites in it as well. Maybe that's how it gets its frothiness?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter