Green Beans with Tomatoes
Hollywood & Vine - MGM

1 T. Canola oil
1 t. chopped garlic
1/2 C. diced fresh Beefsteak tomatoes
1 t. Kosher salt
1/2 t. fresh ground black pepper
1 lb. green beans (fresh or frozen)

Heat skillet on low heat. Add oil and garlic, do not brown garlic. Add tomatoes, saute two minutes, add beans and seasoning. Toss very well and serve.

Hi talkdisney,

I got all of these recent recipes during my last visit to WDW (5/19-5/26). I had a wonderful lunch at H&V with Cassie and enjoyed everything on the buffet.

After lunch I asked a CM if they ever share recipes with Guests ;). A Manager came out and first asked for my top 3 recipes to request. She then came out with a stack of recipe cards ready for me to take home.

:bounce:

At Boma, I have requested many recipes before as have other DISers. They have request slips ready to go and will e-mail any recipe you want.

I also got two recipes at LeCellier ... the infamous Cheese Soup and Creme Brulee.

A request is in for the Little Nutty Chicken Salad from Whispering Canyon, plus others.

My website has many Disney recipes from posts around the internet and other visits I have made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter