• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Green Bay Packer fans in Disney for the Superbowl!!!

Not necessarily. The MVP can choose DL or WDW. Most do choose WDW, but not all.

:earsboy:

That's why I said "If". For that very reason. :thumbsup2

I don't know if there's any way to know until the morning of, but at least you can come prepared!

We had the fortune of attending last year. We were told about it by the hotel staff, the transportation staff, signs at the hotel, and from an announcement in the monorail spiel.

Saints and Packers are the teams in our house! Go Packers!

We moved to Orlando area about 6 months ago and I was trying to think where would be a fun place to watch the game... I will def. love a Packer crowd at Disney! :cheer2:

Another reason why I am rooting for the Packers....

After the Hawks smoked the Flyers in the Cup Finals, Chicago people are just so fed up with the Philly fans....what a bunch of morons !!!!!

AT SOME POINT PHILLY FANS WILL GROW UP !!!

Philly is in Pennsylvania last I checked.

Although Pittsburgh is as close to Chicago in terms of people being hard working thats where the comparison ends !!!!

I certainly dont think Pittsburgh fans are anywhere near as bad as a fan of ANY Philly team, I am just so sick and tired of the Steeler fans who just think that the world revolves around them.

Get ready for the week of what Ben has been through this year......UGHH !!!!!!!!!!

Also.....from a "QUALITY" person perspective..Aaron Rodgers vs. Ben Rapelisberger.....no contest for me.

GO PACKERS FROM A BEARS FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, we leave Disney on Superbowl Sunday, and to top it all off our flight doesn't leave until 4 and we land in Milwaukee at 6. My husband is not happy with this arrangement and you have all reminded me of the "I'm going to disney world" parade.

I wonder how difficult it would be to change our flights to monday night, get a one day pass for everyone, get another night of lodging, get another day off of work......... Yeah not going to happen.

Go! Packers, we will be supporting you in the car on the drive home.

Sadly, we leave Disney on Superbowl Sunday, and to top it all off our flight doesn't leave until 4 and we land in Milwaukee at 6. My husband is not happy with this arrangement and you have all reminded me of the "I'm going to disney world" parade.

I wonder how difficult it would be to change our flights to monday night, get a one day pass for everyone, get another night of lodging, get another day off of work......... Yeah not going to happen.

Go! Packers, we will be supporting you in the car on the drive home.

You sound like me (but in reverse, because we're arriving the morning of the 7th and want to arrive earlier!) We have APs so the tickets would be fine, and the flights and resort reservations would have been really easy to switch - I checked! I bet you could do it!

!!! Go Pack Go !!!

Our 2 favorite pasttimes: Disney and the Green Bay Packers!
Thankfully we are DVC Owners and Season Ticket Holders!

ESPN will be mobbed it is on a reg. football Sunday. If you really want to watch the game with other packer fans I would check into a local Packer fan club in Orlando. Go Pack Go from SE Wisconsin!!! :banana:

I agree with this. You may want to find somewhere off property. I Googled "Green Bay Packers Bars" and found the Journal-Sentinel news has a really good site showing different Packers bars: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/50404492.html

In Orlando there is One Eyed Jacks (15 North Orange Ave, Orlando) which is home to the Central Florida Packer Backers.

Now that being said and pleasantries aside......

...GO STEELERS!!

We will not have a car so we will need to find a place to watch the game on property... and I really have no problem with watching it with Steeler fans as long as they don't mind me cheering for my Packers!!!:woohoo:

So i looked into the one eyed jacks bar that was mentioned on a previous post and its in wall street plaza in orlando. They are having a gianormous block party. Its a plaza with I think 8 bars in it total so if you do go there prepare for more madness than your average bar super bowl with shoulder to shoulder drunkness. :thumbsup2

GO PACKERS!

Go Steelers!

freed_steelers012311_7_500.jpg

Go Packers! We are Ohio State fans and former Buckeye players are on both teams, however, we love AJ Hawk so we will be rooting for the Packers. Good luck!

so cool! we are an Ohio State Family, too! We were at ESPN for the playoff game versus da Bears and we got there to sit in the main dining room for the game 2 hours before the game started and there was a "show" and my husband won a t-shirt for a trivia question! btw - we all had on our Packer jerseys, including AJ Hawk. GO PACK GO!!

!!! Go Pack Go !!!

Our 2 favorite pasttimes: Disney and the Green Bay Packers!
Thankfully we are DVC Owners and Season Ticket Holders!

wow - I hope you thank God every night for such a blessing, because what could be better? to get to go Disney and Lambeau - a dream come true! of course if you ever get bored with those season tickets, we would be happy to help you !!!! haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter