Greatest Gay and Lesbian movies?

Brokeback Mountain..... (not a huge fan but only because no one has mentioned it yet LOL)

Oh...and Another Gay Movie is rather raunchy...I'd make sure there weren't many CSPs hanging around if you're going to show that one...haha....

Have we mentioned The Birdcage yet???

Hi

I enjoyed the movies

Jeffrey
Longtime Companion
Torch Song Trilogy

In addition I liked the trilogy 3 act movie about Homer, Connecticut, a fictious town during 3 decades of discrimination and change: Common Ground.

In reality Connecticut starts its first legal gay marriages on November 12th 2008, something that was not even imaginable in my lifetime when I first saw the movie Common Ground.

Now my niece and her partner will be married in March 2009 under the new Connecticut gay marriage law.

Hugs, Phil

I won't repeat my favorites that have already been mentioned, some several times. One that I don't think has been listed here is Touch of Pink (for those of you who like movie classics and Cary Grant).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter