Great4Hotels gone under....

scottishgirl87

DIS Veteran
Haven't seen this mentioned here so thought I would....

It is with great sadness that I inform you that all trading activities of Great4Hotels Limited ("the Company") have now ceased as the Company is not currently able to fulfil its obligations to its customers and suppliers.

Due to cash flow difficulties the Company has been unable to make the payments to the suppliers (or wholesalers) required to allow the customers to stay at their chosen hotel. Accordingly, your reservation will be cancelled and I ask that you contact an alternative supplier or the hotel directly to make a new booking and to make payment directly to the new supplier or the hotel.

In the event that your booking was paid for using a credit card (or certain debit cards) you should immediately contact your card issuer to make a charge back claim. If your booking was made by an alternative payment method I advise that I am currently seeking advice regarding the options available and further details will be posted here in the next few days.

With apologies,

Guy Griffin
For and On Behalf Of Great4Hotels Ltd

Hope no one here is affected by this!!!

Thanks for posting, I have used them again for this last 2 nights, checked in yesterday no problem. Guest services might contact me today if they have not been paid.

Checked out yesterday, went to desk to do it rather than just drop the keys. Manager said all prepaid and nothing to pay so looks like I have got away with it but they do hold my CC details.

Welcome back Wayne, and pleased it worked out for you :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter