Great Wolf Lodge

chrissy92972

Mouseketeer
Last year we booked a night at GWL in the Poconos on the Thursday before Halloween and got a better rate because we live in Luzerne County, PA. Does anyone know of a code for this year? Thanks!

Chrissy

Last year we booked a night at GWL in the Poconos on the Thursday before Halloween and got a better rate because we live in Luzerne County, PA. Does anyone know of a code for this year? Thanks!

Chrissy

Have you signed up for their emails? That is how they send them. They aren't posted publicly.

I usually get one about now and book for Halloween as well. Nothing! The only thing I see is under October Deals is 15% for Howl-O-Ween and 20% for early booking by 9/3. Still hoping. Maybe for Christmas?

I got an email from GWL last week and the prices in October were really good. We go to the one in Kansas City. Not sure if it was KC specific. We haven't been in 2 years, but the prices were low enough that I booked us a long weekend. I imagine during the week the prices are even better.

I know Cross Valley Credit Union offer a discount to Great Wolf Lodge. The discount code is Cros187A. I am not sure if you have to be a member or not because I got the code without signing into my account. It worth a try.

Wow a lot of Luzerne County Dis on the boards. Gee, now that it is mentioned, I have not had a code in months. I get out there several times a year. A lot of traffic and storms this year. We have never been there but I bet the dgs would love it.
:wave2
:

Thanks for the code, I will try it for our dates once I know for sure. I remember last year it was 139 per night and it was on a Thursday night plus I had to pay extra for our kids because we are a familyof 6. So the total was in the low $200's and I do not want to go any higher then that.

Thanks!
Chrissy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter