Great Week at the Dog Show

sshaw10060

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
My wife, her best friend and, and myself breed and show Labrador retrievers. We have been struggling to get one of the most beautiful dogs we have bred enough points for her championship (you need 15) and then the dam broke last week. In the last 10 days she: went best of breed for 2 points, was winners b*tch (correct use of the word I would point out) at a specialty and won 5 points (very big deal), was reserve winners b*tch the next day (kinda like kissing your sister), and went best of breed yesterday for 2 more points and placed third in the Sporting dog group which is quite an accomplishment for a Lab. 12 points down 3 to go!

Needless to say we are on cloud nine. Just wanted to share.

Huge congrats! As you might be able to tell from my user name and my siggy pic, I am a great devotee of Labradors. Would appreciate a pic of your soon to be champion.
We are agility fanatics in this house. Neither one of my girls would do well in conformation, but Augusta (recently retired) holds 14 championships, was #36 in UKC AG2 in 2006, and was amazing in the agility ring. Grace--well, she's trying very hard! LOL

Congratulations!!! I am sure she will be a Champion in no time at all!!!

And we need pictures!!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter