Great Week at Romancing the Mouse

lorilori

DIS Veteran
Hello all. Just wanted to give a shout out to Mark and Holly for our wonderful week in one of their Romancing the Mouse homes. We leave in the morning and it has been a great trip. We're in the 4 bedroom in Windsor Hills. It has everything we needed, it's been super easy to get to and from the parks and all eight of us have absolutely loved having our own private pool. Any questions, just ask!

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I was hoping to stay at this location in January but have heard others say they had communication problems with the owners of this property. It would be very helpful if you would be able to explain your experience with the rental process. Thanks in advance!

Mark and Holly are great. We stayed at the 5 Bdrm home next door to the 4 bdrm home in Windsor hills for 2 weeks ( I think Mark and Holly now live in the 5 bdrm.) The homes are great, and Mark and Holly really go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need ..........and more !
I will admit that there is a little communication problem from time to time ...........but dont let that bother you. Nothing to worry about. Mark will get back to your e-mails eventually. As long as you see your name on the online reservation calendar.........you are good to go.

Syndrome

As Syndrome said, sometimes Mark takes a little while to reply to emails if he's traveling for work, but once I completed their online reservation form I did hear back within a week and then shortly after, our name was on their online calendar. Yes, Mark and Holly and family now live in the 5 bedroom next to the 4 bedroom in Windsor Hills which worked out quite well when we had an issue with the grill and Mark was able to fix it immediately. DH and I also took a ride over to Windsor Palms to see their other rentals, just the location really since they were both rented at the time, and I would not hesitate to stay in either. Any more questions, just ask!

This helps immensely! I had stopped looking after I had 'found' this place thinking it would be perfect and then happened to catch some off remarks. We decided early on that off site was the way we were going to go ...... little did I know that I could literally spend hours searching for a place.

Glad you enjoyed your stay!
i really wanted to book there for our first off site stay this summer- the houses look lovely, and i am all about supporting local small businesses. But never got a reply from the booking request. After 3 weeks i gave up and booked somewhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter