great vacation video with hysterical "search for Elsa and Anna"

This is what it's all about. Let the kids make up the schedules and lead the way. No running, pushing, shoving, stressing...just...have...fun! :thumbsup2

And btw, I about spit my tea out at the shoe-less guy running to Norway. :rotfl2:

This is what it's all about. Let the kids make up the schedules and lead the way. No running, pushing, shoving, stressing...just...have...fun! :thumbsup2

And btw, I about spit my tea out at the shoe-less guy running to Norway. :rotfl2:

I know that part is way funny!

Except for the Artist Point and Yachtsman reservations. That's more about me than the kids. :lmao:

I wish I had filmed the opening of Star Wars Weekend this past Friday. Watching people shove to get to Darth Mall and TSMM was amazing. I wish I had seen the Norway Sprint races live.

LOVED it!!! The entire "production" was so well done! Thanks OP for sharing! :goodvibes

They made me laugh ..... and yes, at the end, they made me cry .....

"Look at that lady! She hasn't run in 10 years!"
"Look at that guy" "Look at that guy! He has no shoes!"
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And Donald!!! :rotfl:

Thanks for posting this. I remember watching one of their previous videos. Just love them. Great videos! And the running towards Norway was hysterical

Kim B

Love love this family! They need to sell this to Disney. What an awesome infomercial! Grandma's laugh at the beginning is priceless ! Loved the narration, editing, music all of it!

Very well done. Great editing and music. Not serious.
Love the dancing

Love love this family! They need to sell this to Disney. What an awesome infomercial! Grandma's laugh at the beginning is priceless ! Loved the narration, editing, music all of it!

I love the grandparents as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter