Great trip to SSR...

LIGrumpyGirl

DIS Veteran
other than the smoke in the room (see last post !)

We decided that this trip would be a relaxing one and it was. We tried rides my DD4 had never done. We ate at new restaurants (Concourse steakhouse :thumbsup2, Grand Floridian Cafe :sad2: , Beaches N Cream :love: , Plaza Restaurant ::yes:: ). Went on an Illuminations Cruise with some fellow DISers. Went to the Princess Tea with my little princess and Aurora at the Grand Floridian.

All in all, it was a great trip. The only thing we missed was the carriage ride at SSR. We will try to get to that in July when we bring Grandma and Grandpa. By then I will definitely be waddling around (at that point almost 8 months pregnant) so I will want to sit down and be driven around!

Hello from fellow Long Islanders! Thanks for the report - nice to know that you enjoyed your SSR visit in spite of the smoke incident (I read that post too). Can't wait for our first trip home to SSR next month!

Glad to hear you had so much fun. The idea of getting to really relax and try different things is one of the reasons we bought into DVC. We're still a little "commando" because we're so excited to get down to WDW, but I imagine that will change a little as the years go by.

And lucky you to get to go again so soon!
Shannon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter