great steak in WDW

Artist Point and Yachtsman Steakhouse are amazing :thumbsup2. We tried both places on our last trip and both were so good that they are definitely on our list for next time :goodvibes.

I really enjoyed my filet at the Wave on our last trip. I thought it was a great meal, especially for 1 TS credit!

Flying Fish makes an excellent NY strip steak, Shula's is also excellent but we don't like bringing the kids there.

The best steaks I had last month were the Filet with mushroom risotto at Le Cellier (1 credit on the DDP) and the Filet at Narcoossee's (2 credits). Both were tender, flavorful and perfectly prepared.

Easy...Yachtsman Steakhouse. The best steak I have had on property, and it is on the dining plan. You can't go wrong here!

Shula's at the dolphin is not included on the DDP, but that is the BEST place to get a steak on property. Everything is ala carte and the sides are huge. A salad usually serves two and each side usually does the same. When you first arrive they will wheel out a cart with all of the meat and explain each of the cuts. I know you are on the DDP, but this is worth going off the plan, maybe use a 2 credit dinner and then pay out of pocket to go to Shulas.

The filet mignon at LeCellier was the best meal that I have had at WDW thus far. Yummy!

DH always has a great NY Strip from Flying Fish

He also had a delish one from Grand Floridian Cafe, it was huge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter