Great Scuba in Grand Cayman

staffieri

DIS Veteran
if you are looking to do a beginner to advance dive in Grand Cayman these guys are GREAT!!! Excellent service. They really are ready to personalize and meet your needs. They even costumed a Dive for me and my hubby that we could bring our 6 yrs old daughter on. Amazing!!! They pick you up and the dock and really cater to you. Even afterwards showing you around. Talk with Jacqueline or her husband.

Here there # and Link. Enjoy

JJDIVERS.COM
345-325-3103

My DS (14) and I are going scuba diving in Grand Cayman. Where did you go?

I have been trying to find a dive operator to take us out to the USS Kittiwake. I love the dive; and it's shallow & open enough that my DS can penetrate the ship. I have talked to Sunset House, Lobster Pot, Eden Rock, Pete Foster-Smith, and Red Sail. No luck! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter