Great Rates at Hotel Kingdom.com!

Figment78

Mouseketeer
I just checked hotelkingdom.com again, I had already booked a room with them and was seeing if prices dropped, I found they did! I'm going Sept 27th to October 1st. The rates for these dates are:

Royal Pacific:
$111.24 Standard View
$173.32 Water View
Hard Rock:
$134.75 Standard
$195.00 Club
Portofino:
$156.01 Standard
$189.27 Deluxe Pool View

I know it's a little more than ent. rates, but my dates were sold out for the Royal Pacific, which is where I wanted to stay.

For those of us who simply cannot seem to get anyone to give them Ent rates for November (that would be me :confused: ) those rates beat the ones we got for AP or fan club. Thanks

Quick question. Is the rate published on their website with the 20% off taken after the amount posted? Like HRH has 164.03- so I take it that the 20% is yet to be taken off?? Thanks again

Just like taylor said, it includes the 20% already taken off!
The customer service is beyond friendly, I've contacted them a few times and they have always been helpful. I'm glad to see that you had no problems Taylor, know I'm positive my room will be there! LOL

Those rates are awesome. If you can't get entertainment, go with the next best, and hotelkingdom can come through for you!!!! I booked through them and it was great!

The rate posted is the actual rate. It includes the 20% off

Bummer, same price I am already paying. I can't get a break! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter