• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great rate Dec19-Jan1st!

merryweather's twin

Mouseketeer
I was going to go with Simply wheels for 2 compacts but got an e-mail from Hotwire that rates had dropped and went to check ans they had at Enterprise. I then went to there site and got an Intermediate inc taxes for $220. each !!! That is a $25 dollar savings per car over the first total price and a much bigger car-trunk! I could have saved over $90 if I had not wanted bigger trunks . Hope this info helps someone.:cool1: :santa:

If you have the Entertainment Book, use the coupon to get the Enterprise rental down to $201.

Note that Enterprise vehicle classifications are different than Hertz/Simply Wheelz.

Simply Wheelz compact = Focus/Cobalt
Enterprise intermediate = Focus/Cobalt

So it's the same vehicle.

Szymon

I am suprised at that.Good to know. I was told I had a hundai Accent at Simply Wheels ?Now we will have a focus? I hope the trunk space will hold 1 unbrella stroller and 2med sized bags per car?? We will have 4 people in each. Am I ok? Or should I upgrade agian?:confused3

The Accent is an economy car at Simply Wheelz, not a compact.

I think the compact will be ok for your needs.

Szymon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter