Great rate at Budget

Toad

Mouseketeer
I just reserved a 7 day intermediate for $121US (pre-taxes,etc) with Budget. We are travelling in November.

This is best rate I have seen to date. No coupons or codes, it was just quoted on thier site this morning. Most others companies are charging close to $200 or more for the same size car.

Toad,
Try adding the coupon code X443008 and check off the BCD rates button. This is an entertainment book coupon for 20% off. I was able to get your mid-size car down to $98 (base rate) for the week. A full size is only $107 (br).

If you don't have an Entertainment book, there are a couple of threads offering ent. book coupons to people. Here's one:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=627311

I'd offer you mine, but I might just be using it now!!

PP

Thanks for the tip PrincessParent!

I tried an internet code and managed to scrape a few extra bucks off the price. I have some feelers out now for a Budget coupon from an Entertainment Book. How did you get your book? Is there another site that sells them? There may be a lot more in there worth our while so it might be worth it to get one for myself.
Thanks!

Toad,
I got a book a couple of months ago through a Mousesavers link for $15. I was getting it for a $20 coupon for National. Although, right after I got it I was able to use a free greens fee coupon for a golf course I was already scheduled to play.....saved me $30 right then and there!

I see that ebay has a few 2004 books up for sale. May be your best bet. Just type entertainment book in the search box. You can try the entertainment book's website and type in your zip code to see if they have any 2004's left. Although I think they are just pushing the 2005 book.

ckret01 - you do have to have the coupon with you.

PP

PP, no I don't have any coupons. I actually just learned about the entertainment book here on Dis.

toad if you don't need your coupon soon, check out our thread on the budget board about the $50 Costco card offer. You order a book through yourgiftcards.com and then after you send them back a confirmation they send you a $50 gift card or their are other store gift cards too. Mine hasn't been fully processed yet. So, I can't gurantee it's sucess...but if it works you're getting a 2005 book free.. I have a 2004 book that you can have the coupon from but I can't find it right now. I'll PM you if I find it.

That would be great Ikohawaii!! If you find the coupon. In the meantime, I'll try for the coupon book too. We go every year so it definately won't go to waste - and I'll share as many coupons as possible.:sunny:

I'm still looking. The thing is only so big you know. It's got to be around here somewhere. I'll PM you when I find it.

If you just want a Budget coupon, I'll just mail it to you from my book. Unless they also need to see the card? Let me know, I don't mind & we have the 2004 & 2005 books already.

:rockband: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: The guys just finished playing for the airline thread & wanted to thank you too!!! Originally had $170 for a full size for week but after reading this, went back & got it down to $148!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter