Great rate at Alamo for Jan/Feb - Midsize SUV

djpositivek

Mouseketeer
Found the following code/coupon at Mousesavers site:

Use your Visa card to save up to 20% and get $25 off when you rent a convertible, minivan, or SUV for three or more days at Alamo. Valid for rentals picked up between 9/1/06-2/28/07. Blackout dates may apply. You must use a Visa card to pay for the rental car. I strongly suggest printing out the offer and taking it with you, since it's technically a coupon. Use ID# 7013310 and Coupon Code AD1462JOO. Thanks to Joan for info!

And I just reserved a Midsize SUV for 10 days @ $237 tax inc.

Base Rate - Midsize SUV (USD)
(1) Week Rate ($152.89/week) $152.89
(3) Day Rate ($25.06/day) $75.18

Contract I.D. 7013310
Guaranteed Base Rate Included
Unlimited Miles Included

Subtotal.............................................$228.07

Discounts
Discount ($22.81)
Visa 06-07 Consumer Offer ($25.00)

Subtotal............................................($47.81)

Taxes, Surcharges and Fees
Concession Fee Recov Chrg 9.8 % $18.10
Florida Surcharge 2.00/day $20.00
Tire/battery Fee .05/day $0.50
License Recoupment Fee .39/day $3.90
Sales Tax (6.50%) $14.48

Subtotal..............................................$56.98

Estimated Total......................................$237.24

Also could have got the next size up SUV (TrailBlazer for around $20 more). I had a Van booked at Thrifty for around $290 but I think I'll keep this one as we don't really need a Van and Thrifty is off site. Must use your Visa but I planned on doing that anyway.

Thanks for the info! I just got a good rate too :-)

Feb. 10-16, midsize SUV, base rate $145, total $186. This beat my National rate by close to $40.00. Like you, I was planning on paying with a Visa anyway.

Yay - thanks!

I just booked my rental with Alamo. I just plugged these codes in and could have saved $41.57 more. When you say print out the offer, where do you print it out from?

I think I might change the reservation to save the $40+ but I don't understand where to get the coupon because it did say you may have to show it at time of rental. I'm confused.

Thanks

OK I was able to find where you print the coupon out. My savings would be about $29.24. I called them to apply the discount but then found out you do have to present the coupon at arrival. I was planning on doing the online check in to avoid the line. So I skipped the discount. This stuff is a like a full time job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter