Great prices on Universal annual PASS!!

No...just the confirmation # and credit card used.

Can you see any problem in doing this - I presume if you choose the print at home option you just take it to the machine with your confirmation # and credit card, and it gives you the actual ticket ??

Am I wrong, or missing something... ??

Thanks
Daniel

Can you see any problem in doing this - I presume if you choose the print at home option you just take it to the machine with your confirmation # and credit card, and it gives you the actual ticket ??

Am I wrong, or missing something... ??

Thanks
Daniel
The print at home option actually prints out the tickets on your printer however...the tickets would be a sheet of paper...not the small tickets that you would get at the gate. If you want the electronic pickup, you would take your confirmation # and credit card used to the kiosk and the actual ticket would print out. It's very easy and usually fast.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Do you know if this can still be done with the 'Florida Resident' offers ? - If so, how do they check you are a Florida resident (or not) ?

Thanks again
Daniel

Thanks for the confirmation.

Do you know if this can still be done with the 'Florida Resident' offers ? - If so, how do they check you are a Florida resident (or not) ?

Thanks again
Daniel
I think the billing address of the credit card has to be a FL address.

If the FL address has to be the credit card billing address, then I have no chance :(

Thanks
Daniel

I have never seen the FL annual passes refused for non-residents. They have had this Mardi Gras special every year and it has always said FL residents but I know several people personally from the UK that have purchased it. I have never seen anyone turned away for not being a resident. You need the coke code and you have to enter a FL zipcode (such as 32819) to enter the site. Once you are there, just use your correct name, address, and phone number.

Funny these FL resident questions are coming up. Earlier today I took a survey related to winning the free ticket on Super Bowl Sunday. After reiterating several times that the responses were strictly confidential / private / "you won't be held accountable", they asked questions along the lines of "have you ever claimed to be a FL resident in order to get discounted US/IOA passes." That part of the survey makes a little more sense now. :lmao:

they asked questions along the lines of "have you ever claimed to be a FL resident in order to get discounted US/IOA passes." That part of the survey makes a little more sense now. :lmao:

Until Universal Studios changes the policy, that will continue to happen. If they didn't want to allow others to buy the Power Pass, they would would put this same statement on the FL annual passes that they have on the FL resident one day tickets: "Florida Resident Special Offers

To receive the discounted offers for Florida Residents please enter in the state and zip code of your billing address. (Florida Residency will also be verified on the Billing Information page upon checkout.)"
That statement and verification is not on the Mardi Gras Power Pass page. Every year they have allowed non-residents to buy the Mardi Gras Power Pass. Of course that could change next week for all I know. But if you have already purchased the pass and the transaction went through via the website, then you will be allowed to redeem it.

Hi
just found this forum and been reading for the last hour or so.
I am a UK resident and citizen but have recently bought a property in Kissimmee and intend to vist a few times each year.
I knew about the coke promo and checked it whilst in Florida - it stated for residents only and id would be asked for.
Reading these posts it would seem that for me the annual pass with a renewal option is the best choice and on AAA they dont limit to FL residents.
I would probably buy one of the Preferred passes but am unsure as to whether it can be renewed through AAA as their renewal voucher seems only to be valid for the Power Pass.
Also should I join AAA as I am not a member and would save $22 on the tickets - what is the best deal on aaa membership?

cheers

the cost of AAA membership varies.
what some pay others don't.
i think it is determined on which part of the country you live in.
i have no idea what membership in the floridian area where you will be can cost.

for chicagoland, I pay $40 a year for my basic membership.

there are more discount benefits to AAA members than just the park tickets at universal.

contact by email the main AAA website and ask for the office closest to your florida address.
you can find all this out by email.
then you can figure out if it is worth the membership for you.

check the UO website for ticket prices and passes.
once you have the info from AAA and the UO site, you will be able to judge which is the best way for you to purchase the pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter