• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great price on Disney Motorola Radios

We own regular Motorolas and the Disney Pixar...they work great but the Disney ones don't have a clip (unless the new ones have been revised) but Zurgie did fashion a clip that works great.

Thanks for the link! I ordered 2 sets to split with a friend, and they should be here any day! :teeth:

We received our Adventure set yesterday and they are really cute!!! My son, who is absolutely NUTS over Buzz Lightyear, thinks these are "Way Cool". I am sure the kids will wear these things out before we even go on our trip :)

Great-

Now I just learned about another great product that I *have* to have! Anyone have experiences with the cordless phone? How is the range? The battery life?

Actually I'd like to know that about the radios too. Do you leave them on all day? How long does it take before they burn through the batteries?

I'm not sure if these boards actually end up "saving" me money in the long run. The just help me save $50 here so I can go spend $50 there . . . . but I keep coming back for more!

Brenda

Originally posted by zurgswife
We own regular Motorolas and the Disney Pixar...they work great but the Disney ones don't have a clip (unless the new ones have been revised) but Zurgie did fashion a clip that works great.

Can you please explain how Zurg made a clip for them?

I want to order a set, but I'm worried about DS (or ME) walking off and leaving them some where.

I ordered a set a few days ago... Caitlyn will love them.

I recieved my two way radios and cordless phone today! The FRS radios work great, but I have to wait until tomorrow to see how the phone works as the battery has to be charged for 12 hours.:( Thank you very much for posting this elgerber!:cool:

Thanks for the post too! I ordered the "Adventure" set. I wanted the Princess set, but, DH wasn't interested in carrying around a pink one:p .
J C Butterfly...I agree with you, LOL. Not sure how much saving I'm doing, but, I'm having fun saving/spending for another WDW vacation!:D :cool: :D

You're very welcome, I'm glad everybody got in on the deal!!!

And Jenn, I promise I'll get yours in the mail soon!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I think I said that once or twice already).

Erika

And Jenn, I promise I'll get yours in the mail soon!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I think I said that once or twice already).

ROFL. I may actually send you a check by the time you mail them. LOL

Thanks for sharing.

The 2 way radios are so cute. Someone mentioned that the old ones do not have clips on them. Do these have clips on them? If not, can you buy clips for them? Thank you!

No clips on the Buzz radios but there is a strap that goes through the bottom. These are even cuter in person. :)

They had some universal cell phone cases on clearance at Target for $2.25 a piece, so I bought two of them for my FRS radios. I cut a slit down the middle of the strap and they fit right over the antenna's and looks like they're going to work great!:cool: They have a clip on them and also a strap. It will also help protect the radios in case you might happen to drop them!:eek:

thank you so much!!! just ordered my set.. my 6 yo ds says"whoa those are sooooo cool" so i guess i did the right thing cant wait to go to the World May 25-june 5 CBR!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter