• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great price on Disney Motorola Radios

Those radios are just too cute! Thanks for the info

-DC :)

I would love to have a set, but I would like to have one as the princess and one as the mickey. Wonder if they would sell them to me that way.

Thanks I ordered a set too. I hope there decent. No shipping chaege either!!!

ratpack- maybe you could find someone else that is interested in a mix set like you are! If I could afford it right now, I'd be very interested in doing the exact same thing! :)

Thanks for the info.:) I just ordered a set! I saw them at Target, but didn't want to spend that much. $35 sounds more like it! I have a feeling they will be well used with our family of 6! Thanks again...

I'm guessing they can't separate them, as they are blister packaged together. I bought two sets and split them with someone myself, seemed to be the only way to get one of each.

Erika

I ordered them,too. I think you should get a commission.
Thanks for the link.

I just purchased the Adventure set through Amazon and I thought I was getting a great deal at $39.99!!! Great find :)

Commission, great idea LOL!!!

I'm glad everyone is getting in on the deal. They really are cool, we like ours.

Erika

Ratpack,

I may be interested in doing a swap with you. I too would like 1 Mickey & 1 Princess. I just need to find out if they are compatible to the 2 motorollas we already own......

Threeboysmom,

They are compatible with other Motorola's, as long as they are the 14 channel models. I have Motorola 250''s with 14 channels and 38 subchannels and they work together, I tested them. Even the Disney sounds are transmitted to the regular ones. Very cool.

Erika

Originally posted by Ratpack
I would love to have a set, but I would like to have one as the princess and one as the mickey. Wonder if they would sell them to me that way.

I would suggest buying two packs and splitting them with someone. Erika (ELGERBER, the op of the thread )and I split them. So, we each have one princess and one Mickey.

Can anyone tell me: How well do these Disney Motorola 2-Way Radios work in the parks? Is the 2-mile range of these or other 2-mile range radios sufficient? Thanks in advance.:D

We have used the 2 mile range FRS walkie talkies at WDW and they worked just fine!:sunny:

i used the 'classic' set in january at wdw and they worked great....we were a big group (11 total), my sister and family had regular motorola's, we coordinated with the channels and everyone kept in touch throughout the day.

the kids got a kick out of the sounds......

Just wanted to say thank you so much..I ordered the 2 way radios and the mickey cordless phone no shipping charge on either one ..thanks again Marianne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter