Great news about Regina's photography!!

belle2211

DIS Veteran
Hey ladies! As of August 15, Regina will no longer be under contract by Disney. Which means that you can book her directly for your wedding!!! No more hoping that you get her (if she's the one you had requested!) I just thought I would let you guys know so you can book her if you want!

This is great news!! - although maybe not so great for the brides whose days are later than August and need to use DPS. IMHO she was the best DPS had, and now those brides may be a a loss as to who to request.
Anyway, that's not Regina's problem. It is really time DPS got their act together and hired good photographers. I wish her all the best in her continuing career. She is clearly a rare talent if your photos are anything to go by, Andrea sweetie!!!

Regina what? Sorry. I'm new to the boards....

I'm thinking of having a Disney photography session even though I'm not having an Disney Wedding. And my wedding is July. So I'm still within that time.

I was looking through your PJ to try to see the photos she took for you guys; but there seems to only be a link to the page, which is already expired. Do you have any samples?

By the way, the purple rose issue is precisely why I'm going with white roses and purple lisianthus.

Where did you get your mickey crystals for the bouquet? Is that Disney Fairytale Wedding only?

P.S.
Your wedding day is my birthday. :D

P.S.S.
Never mind on the samples. I finally got far enough into your journal.

:thumbsup2 good job Andrea! Way to get the word out!! Lots of lucky couples out there!

Wohoo!

This is great news!! - although maybe not so great for the brides whose days are later than August and need to use DPS. IMHO she was the best DPS had, and now those brides may be a a loss as to who to request.
Anyway, that's not Regina's problem. It is really time DPS got their act together and hired good photographers. I wish her all the best in her continuing career. She is clearly a rare talent if your photos are anything to go by, Andrea sweetie!!!

I agree! I'm sorry for those brides who want to use DPS after August, but they wouldn't be guaranteed Regina anyways. I think this will put a lot of non-park brides at ease though! And thanks for the compliment about our photos. She is simply fantastic!

Regina what? Sorry. I'm new to the boards....

I'm thinking of having a Disney photography session even though I'm not having an Disney Wedding. And my wedding is July. So I'm still within that time.

I was looking through your PJ to try to see the photos she took for you guys; but there seems to only be a link to the page, which is already expired. Do you have any samples?

By the way, the purple rose issue is precisely why I'm going with white roses and purple lisianthus.

Where did you get your mickey crystals for the bouquet? Is that Disney Fairytale Wedding only?

P.S.
Your wedding day is my birthday. :D

P.S.S.
Never mind on the samples. I finally got far enough into your journal.

I'm glad you saw the samples...I hope you like her photography..she's great!

As for the purple rose issue, I should have said Lavendar roses...I didnt' do enough research to know to say lavendar and I got what I requested...I just requested the wrong thing so it was my fault. But she tried so hard to fix it at the same and was so concerned with making me happy. I would definitely have Elizabeth do my florals again though (if shes' even still there when I do a VR some day). Her visions are amazing!

I got my mickey crystals from DFTW but I bet you could probably find some on Etsy.

And yay for June 11!

I'm glad you saw the samples...I hope you like her photography..she's great!

As for the purple rose issue, I should have said Lavendar roses...I didnt' do enough research to know to say lavendar and I got what I requested...I just requested the wrong thing so it was my fault. But she tried so hard to fix it at the same and was so concerned with making me happy. I would definitely have Elizabeth do my florals again though (if shes' even still there when I do a VR some day). Her visions are amazing!

I got my mickey crystals from DFTW but I bet you could probably find some on Etsy.

And yay for June 11!

Yes, your photos are beautiful! I really love what she did. You must have a lovely wedding album.

On the mickey crystals: Ah. I thought so. I didn't find any on Etsy; however, I guess someone may be able to make it if I request it....

That's terrific news! I loved Regina, she's so personable and made us feel (and look!) great! I'd love to use her for a family photo session.

Hey ladies! As of August 15, Regina will no longer be under contract by Disney. Which means that you can book her directly for your wedding!!! No more hoping that you get her (if she's the one you had requested!) I just thought I would let you guys know so you can book her if you want!
I just wanted to say thank you so much...when I saw your post I emailed Regina that night to see if she could do our 10/27/12 wedding, and she was available! I mentioned in my emails to her that I had seen on the disboards that her contract would be up, and she said a big thank you to all her disboards girls :goodvibes

I just wanted to say thank you so much...when I saw your post I emailed Regina that night to see if she could do our 10/27/12 wedding, and she was available! I mentioned in my emails to her that I had seen on the disboards that her contract would be up, and she said a big thank you to all her disboards girls :goodvibes

Yay! I'm so glad that you had a chance to get her!

Would she still be available for MK bridal photo shoots, though?

No, after then she won't be considered a Disney Photographer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter