• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great new HD Port canaveral webcam

Thank you this so cool, I just bookmarked it. We sail on her in about 2 weeks:cool1:

Thanks.

Just watched the Dream live on the Port Canaveral Camera, it has issues, a line through the top......doesn't appear to be full HD though.

Awesome, thanks! I just saw the Dream sailing away. Can't wait until August when we go on.

Oh wow, thank you so much to whoever put that up. I just watched the Dream sail out of port. Someone or something was controlling the camera, and it followed the ship all the way from cast off to the end of the channel, zooming in and out at different times, at one point, it zoomed in so close, I could see crew members walking in the area under Mickey on the back.

I got some good screenshots of the missing lifeboat too...

oops, sorry for the dup. post. i musta misplaced my invitation!!

They will change the pic, depending on who's on port. For those others that didnt go to the party as well, they follow ships out of port when they leave.

oops, sorry for the dup. post. i musta misplaced my invitation!!

They will change the pic, depending on who's on port. For those others that didnt go to the party as well, they follow ships out of port when they leave.

:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I missed the other invitation also :confused3

Thank you for the link. It is sooo much better than the Radisson webcam. Following the ships out to sea means I don't have to fight for control of the Radisson web cam ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter