• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great Movie Ride

kbkids

<font color=cc0066>Loves the World in February<br>
We have never gone through this in all of our trips. We've got two kids - ages 6 and 2 - not too fond of shows. Should we continue to skip this for awhile, or are we missing something?

The ride is cute but there are a few things your 2 and 6 year old might be scared of. Spoiler alert..... The witch from Wizard of Oz, An Alien and people pretend to have a western shoot out. You'll enjoy it though and it's not a show it is a slow moving ride. Have fun!

Hi

I love this rdie - one of my favourites. But I'd be cautious with your 2 yo the live action section with guns could be very scary and alarming for a 3 yo.

Helen:Pinkbounc

Hi,
We took my 5 and 12 year old boys through the Great Movie Ride....They really thought it was cool.....I think it would be something to experience and i think your kids would like....

We went on this "ride" and I was very surprised that it wasn't a fast pass ride. The line was probably the longest of all rides our whole trip. We were there Feb.24. The kids got very crabby waiting. Anyone know why this doesn't have a FP?:confused:
We did enjoy it though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter