Great Moments With Mr. Disney?

What do you think about a "Great Moments With Mr. Disney" attraction?

• Love the idea

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I'm open to it

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Hate the idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Edward2109

Earning My Ears
We've all heard of "Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln" but what if we also had "Great Moments With Mr. Disney?" Wouldn't it be great to see and hear an animatronic Uncle Walt describe the past and the vision he had from animating to theme park building to the city of tomorrow? I think it would be a hit to have at the Magic Kingdoms of WDW and DL. What do you guys think? Just something I pondered a couple of days ago.

I'm open to it. Some folks might find it creepy, but it could be filled with humor and perhaps some of the characters to keep it light. Not sure there is a great deal of demand for such an attraction. One Man's Dream at DHS closed, did it not? I think most people who would be drawn to it would be those who were alive while Walt was still around and still seen on tv.

I was waiting for the "creepy" word. I was thinking about that earlier... 'would it be considered creepy?'

I was waiting for the "creepy" word. I was thinking about that earlier... 'would it be considered creepy?'

I wouldn't think so, but some might find it "too soon." ;) Think in terms of something like the show at the American pavilion in Epcot. It could be tasteful, but more upbeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter