Great MK parade viewing locations?

acamusic

Mouseketeer
Where is your favorite SPECIFIC place to watch a parade in the MK? I've watched from all over but I don't have a "go to" spot. So I would be interested in hearing yours!

Please share your favorite MK parade viewing location and your plan for getting in place. Do you have to stake out your spot early or can you slide in at the last minute?

Less crowded than on Main Street, but still spectacular viewing can be found
near the Hall of Presidents in Liberty Square,
or deep in Frontierland, past the Country Bears.

But, in the evening from those locations you won't be able to see the spectacular, not-to-be-missed show that is actually projected on the front of the Castle, "Celebrate the Magic," which begins about 15 minutes before the fireworks.

Disney has "painted themselves into a corner" with THREE popular evening spectaculars
that (in order to see all three) nearly require that guests find a spot in or near the Hub.

MK_ParadeRoute_092609.jpg

MK-Wishes_NewHub_031715_zpsfxxil4my.jpg

I personally love on top of the train station, especially for FoF - being that some of the floats are larger, being higher up has given me some better photo opportunities.

Depending on the crowds, I've had to show up 30-45 minutes prior to the parade for a good spot up there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter