GREAT Jungle Cruise Skipper!

Peter Pirate 2

<font color=red>I may be a Disney curmudgeon but I
We had the best Jungle Cruise Skipper (Alex) on Sunday. Great delivery on the old jokes and a whole slew of perfectly delivered jokes we'd never heard before! Kudo's Alex!!! And thanks.

We had the best Jungle Cruise Skipper (Alex) on Sunday. Great delivery on the old jokes and a whole slew of perfectly delivered jokes we'd never heard before! Kudo's Alex!!! And thanks.

Makes a world of difference if you have a great skipper the ride is an E a not so great skipper only a D.

My sister has a friend named Alex that works the Jungle Cruise..I wonder if its the same person! Anyway, I'll pass the kudos along, just in case! :thumbsup2

We had this guy....it was like a different attraction with him versus the 100 other times. Most enjoyable!

Make sure not to tell a manager about the ones you've never heard, those are the ones that get them in trouble.

I had the same experience with a skipper named Erin about a year ago. She was bouncing all over the boat due to her high energy. At one point the microphone stopped working and she just started yelling. I went back a few months later expecting something simmilar and just got the old boring spiel.
It makes a huge difference who you get.

We had a great one on our trip last week as well. They can really make and old ride seem new

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter