• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great HH cash price for Christmas!

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
I just finished booking a 1BR for December 24-December 30, but I was short a few points to complete the last night at the 11 month window. My option was to wait until the 7 month window, or pay cash. The cash price for a Friday night was only $116.00 with a member discount--much better than using 33 points in my opinion! Great news!

Thanks for the info. As someone else said, our Christmas this past year was so hectic, we're thinking of going away next year. That price sounds great!

We booked HH for June and the best advice I can give anyone is to look into booking your Friday and Saturday nights on cash if you are a DVC member. With the 25% DVC member discount the cash price turned out to be about between $5-6 value if you were using points. Cash is a lot better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter