Great Flight Deal From Priceline!

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
Ive just booked my flight for DISCON on Priceline, ive never used it before to buy flight tickets but the deal i was offered, after I offered silly money for them, was too good to miss!

So im booked to fly to Orlando, via Philadelphia from Manchester on the 2nd Dec till the 8th for £224!!

Im doing the happy dance :bounce: :bounce:

Emma

Emma, that's a great deal well done. I have used Priceline before and also found them fantastic. Carolyn

Thanks both, as I was typing my post i kinda got thinking... Is this a good price, really? did i get caught in the moment???? You guys have put my mind at rest!:D

have a great weekend

Emma

Well, I paid £340 I think last year for a direct flight at about that time, so yes, I think you got a great deal - congratulations :)

Hope to see you at DISCON II! :)

Penny :)

Congrats,you've got a great holiday to look forward to now:D

Emma
Are you still going to DisCon II on your own??? This is a good price - where are you planning to stay? Also hope to see you there.

Yes, im travelling to DISCON2 on my own but I have a great roomie lined up, so i wont be alone for long. Robin & I (fingers crossed) will be staying at the Dolphin :bounce:

Emma

Emma,

We are also using US air via Philly for our July trip and booked our tickeys through E bookers.com and got an excellent deal. US air use the A330 aircraft on the Manchester route and those who have flown on it tell me both the aircraft and the flight are excellent. Seat back TV's with the Sony passport system (64 hours entertainment), 34" legroom, complimentary drinks and a 2 4 2 seating system.
Our flights were actually £500 cheaper than an equivalent with ATA (and better timings).
Looks like US air have the bargains at the moment.

Kieran

Thanks Kieran for the info on the aircraft, i hadnt thought that far ahead. Do you know if you can book your seat prior to departure by any chance?

Thanks

Emma

Emma,

I'm not sure about booking seats in advance but when I made the res with ebookers, You had to indicate whether each passenger preferred and aisle or a window seat. I don't know if this means you get what you ask for or not.

Regards

Kieran

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter