GREAT experience with Lansky!

DahliaRW

DIS Veteran
After another poster had a bad experience, I wanted to post that our experience was FANTASTIC!

Driver met us at the airport with a luggage cart at baggage claim. From that point on he took over transportation of our bags, which was super nice as a mom traveling alone with 5 kids in tow! 3 booster seats were provided, which were in good shape. The driver did check to make sure the kids were properly secured, but I know as the parent that is my responsibility, so I did double check (they were fine). (As a side note, I would NEVER expect a shuttle driver to know how to install a car seat and would never rely on a shuttle driver to install it for me, that's just not responsible). Drove us to our hotel, unloaded the bags and extended the handles on the suitcases. Very safe driver, dressed professionally, and service was above and beyond!

On the way back to LAX, the driver sent a text when he arrived. We headed down and he took control of all the bags again. Again 3 booster seats that were in fine condition and not expired (probably the same 3). Very courteous. Same level of detail with unloading bags and extended the handles again. Then the driver inspected the vehicle to make sure we had not left any belongings.

I highly recommend. Just a fantastic experience all around and so convenient. Saved us a bunch of time over taking the Disneyland Resort Express because we could travel on our own schedule, and cheaper than a cab for our large group (which would have required two!).

I also noticed that the parking attendants at our hotel recognized and positively greeted the driver, which shows how much business the company does in the area!

Before egritz posted the most recent review about her bad experience, she had actually posted a favorable review (from her December 2013 trip) -- HERE. I guess, as with anything in life, the experience can be different from occasion to occasion, and from person to person.

We had a wonderful experience with Lansky on our trip last month, and would definitely use them again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter