GREAT DISNEY WORLD RESTAURANT TOURNAMENT 2015 Finals!

RESULTS OF THE FIRST SET OF MATCH-UPS

CHARACTER/SHOW DINING
(1) 'Ohana 63 vote(s) 80%
(16) Mickey's Backyard BBQ 5 vote(s) 6%
Pass on match up 1 11 vote(s) 14%

(8) Garden Grill 47 vote(s) 60%
(9) Chef Mickey's 24 vote(s) 31%
Pass on match up 2 7 vote(s) 8.5%

THEME PARK DINING
(1) Via Napoli 56 vote(s) 74%
(16) Tony’s Town Square 9 vote(s) 11%
pass on match up-1 11 vote(s) 15%

(8) Tokyo Dining 14 vote(s) 18%
(9) Liberty Tree Tavern 57 vote(s) 74%
pass on match-up 2 7 vote(s) 9%

SIGNATURE DINING
(1) California Grill 45 vote(s) 71.4%
(16) Portobello's 7 vote(s) 11.1%
Pass on match-up 1 9 vote(s) 14.3%

(8) Monsieur Paul's 17 vote(s) 27.0%
(9) Hollywood Brown Derby 33 vote(s) 52.4%
Pass on match-up 2 13 vote(s) 20.6%

RESORT/DOWNTOWN DISNEY DINING
(1) Kona Café 49 vote(s) 87%

(16) Shutters 2 vote(s) 4%
Pass on Match-up 1 5 vote(s) 9%

(8) Trattoria al Forno 15 vote(s) 27%
(9) Captain's Grille 24 vote(s) 44%
Pass on Match-up 2 16 vote(s) 29%

COUNTER SERVICE DINING
(1) Be Our Guest Lunch 50 vote(s) 77%
(32) Catalina Eddie's 5 vote(s) 8%
Pass on Match-up 1 10 vote(s) 15%

(16) Yorkshire County Fish Shop 38 vote(s) 58%
(17) La Cantina de San Angel 22 vote(s) 33%
Pass on Match-up 1 and 2 6 vote(s) 9%

I have two questions for all of you:

Why are you choosing Sci-Fi over HDDR, really? HDDR is like a magical dinner show and its so much fun. Sci-Fi is dark and good but doesn't compare to HDDR at least in my opinion.

And what are all of your obsesssions with Be Our Guest? So overrated. I know its new and many people have been excited for the last 2 years, but really its not that good. Not something you can compare to traditional japanese restaurant like Teppan Edo.

Also I must say I voted for Tutto Italia over San Angel Inn. Tutto is one of the best TS on disney property and it really feels like you are in Italy. Best food quality I have even eaten on disney property actually. San Angel Inn has great surroundings and a good experience but the food is so so, just about average. See my signature in blue for a huge explanation.

Why are you choosing Sci-Fi over HDDR, really? HDDR is like a magical dinner show and its so much fun. Sci-Fi is dark and good but doesn't compare to HDDR at least in my opinion.

And what are all of your obsesssions with Be Our Guest? So overrated. I know its new and many people have been excited for the last 2 years, but really its not that good. Not something you can compare to traditional japanese restaurant like Teppan Edo.

Also I must say I voted for Tutto Italia over San Angel Inn. Tutto is one of the best TS on disney property and it really feels like you are in Italy. Best food quality I have even eaten on disney property actually. San Angel Inn has great surroundings and a good experience but the food is so so, just about average. See my signature in blue for a huge explanation.

In actuality I'm not a big fan of either Sci-Fi or Hoop Dee Doo. With HDDR, the amount of money it costs for Fried Chicken and Ribs, combined with the noise and the trouble it takes to get there, just isn't worth it for me. At that price I'd much rather eat at a signature restaurant with a nice glass of wine ect... The show was good, but WDW has so many good shows that are free... Sci-Fi has cars which my girls like :) All that being said, I could have gone either way with this pick.

I'm not a BOG fan personally. But it is ranked so high because so many people are.

I really like Tutto Italia as well :)

I'm not a BOG fan personally. But it is ranked so high because so many people are.

I can tell you, I don't even waste my time there. Lines are so long, and the menu is rubbish in my opinion. I just stick with CRT and CP for TS at MK.

Second set of polls now closed...Third sets still open for a few more days.

I agree with you on both points, but the answer to these is opinion. No matter how wrong their opinion is, :rotfl: (J/K) it's still their opinion.

I agree with you on both points, but the answer to these is opinion. No matter how wrong their opinion is, :rotfl: (J/K) it's still their opinion.

I would be curious to try the breakfast at B.O.G. But went to The Wave instead for half the price, and I presume close to similar quality of food.

I would be curious to try the breakfast at B.O.G. But went to The Wave instead for half the price, and I presume close to similar quality of food.

I did the Wave for breakfast a couple of weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised in the buffet. Originally we were going to order off the menu. We liked it enough that we went there again for breakfast a few days later on our checkout morning. As for BOG, I use TiW and not on the DDP so I have no desire to pay those kinds of prices for their breakfast. Entering the MK before rope drop is not worth it for me. That, and I'm really not that impressed with BOG's menu or food.

1 more day to vote for current set of match-ups. New match-ups will be put up tomorrow

Latest Results:

CHARACTER/SHOW DINING Match-up 5&6
(6) Cinderella's Royal Table 29 vote(s) 55.8%
(11)1900 Park Fare 18 vote(s) 34.6%
Pass on Match-up 5 3 vote(s) 5.8%

(3) Crystal Palace 38 vote(s) 73.1%
(14) Spirit of Aloha Luau 11 vote(s) 21.2%
Pass on Match-up 6 3 vote(s) 5.8%

THEME PARK DINING Match-up 5&6
(6) Tutto Italia 17 vote(s) 39.5%
(11) San Angel Inn 18 vote(s) 41.9%
Pass on Match-up 5 6 vote(s) 14.0%

(3) Be our Guest Restaurant 25 vote(s) 58.1%

(14) Teppen Edo 15 vote(s) 34.9%
Pass on Match-up 6 2 vote(s) 4.7%

SIGNATURE DINING Match-up 5&6
(6) Artist's Point 19 vote(s) 63.3%
(11) Il Mulino 6 vote(s) 20.0%
Pass on Match-up 5 5 vote(s) 16.7%

(3) Jiko 20 vote(s) 66.7%
(14) Fulton's Crab House 5 vote(s) 16.7%
Match-up 6 5 vote(s) 16.7%

RESORT/DOWNTOWN DISNEY DINING Match-up 5&6
(6) Trail's End 17 vote(s) 48.6%
(11) Big River Grille 6 vote(s) 17.1%
Pass on Match-up 7 12 vote(s) 34.3%

(3) Boma 27 vote(s) 77.1%
(14) T-Rex Cafe 6 vote(s) 17.1%
Pass on Match-up 6 2 vote(s) 5.7%

COUNTER SERVICE DINING Match-up 9, 10, 11 & 12
(11) Yak & Yeti Counter 21 vote(s) 58.3%
(22) Contempo Cafe 10 vote(s) 27.8%
Pass on Match-up 9 4 vote(s) 11.1%

(6) Pecos Bill’s 27 vote(s) 75.0%
(27) Electric Umbrella 6 vote(s) 16.7%
Pass on Match-up 10 3 vote(s) 8.3%

(14) BoardWalk Bakery 18 vote(s) 45.0%
(19) Sleepy Hollow 15 vote(s) 37.5%
Pass on Match-up 11 6 vote(s) 15.0%

(3) Earl of Sandwich 32 vote(s) 80.0%
(30) Pizza Planet 5 vote(s) 12.5%
Pass on Match-up 12 3 vote(s) 7.5%

New Matches are up!!!!!

ACTIVE MATCHES:

CHARACTER/SHOW DINING MATCH-UP 7&8
(7) Akershus vs (10) Whispering Canyon Café
(2) Tusker House vs (15) Hollywood & Vine
VOTE HERE:rainbow:

THEME PARK DINING MATCH-UP 7&8
(7) Rose & Crown vs (10) Hacienda de San Angel
(2) Chefs de France vs (15) Mama Melrose

SIGNATURE DINING MATCH-UP 7&8
(7) Citrico's vs (10) Le Cellier
(2) Flying Fish vs (15) Wolfgang Puck the Dining Room

RESORT/DOWNTOWN DISNEY DINING MATCH-UP 7 & 8
(7) The Wave vs (10) House of Blues
(2) Sanaa vs (15) Paradiso 37

COUNTER SERVICE DINING MATCH-UP 13 & 14
(10) Les Halles B & P vs (23) Gasparilla Island Grill
(7) Tangierine Cafe vs (26) ABC Commissary

COUNTER SERVICE DINING MATCH-UP 15 & 16
(15) Landscape of Flavors vs (18) Casey's Corner
(2) Sunshine Seasons vs (31) Backlot Express

Tutto Italia was eliminated by one vote :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter