Great Disney Bags - Personalized

BlondeJungleBookFan

Looking for the Bare Necessities
I have a set of the Disney Duffel Bags and love them.

They are on sale now on the Disney Store online.

http://www.disneystore.com/pz-bags-...-mouse-duffel-bag/mp/1284120/1001222+1000291/

I LOVE these bags.
The large is VERY large.
The small is what I use as a carry-on and also for a day bag.
(The medium would work also, but it's good size)

They are very durable and have made lots of Disney trips with me.
I was impressed with the quality.

There are other characters besides Mickey.
The personalization comes in the Disney Font

Just wanted to share in case someone was looking for something like this.
They also make wonderful gifts!

you wouldn't happen to be able to measure how long the bags are that you have?

Thanks
Jeff

These are gorgeous!!! The measurements are listed if you scroll down. Now to decide on color... and I don't leave for 460 days!!!!

K in SA

My dd was given the large one in pink with Winnie the Pooh a couple of years ago. I swear, she could almost fit into the darn thing it's so friggin' big! :lmao: Definitely NOT a carry on size. Too big and bulky IMO.

Have you used them with airlines? We are moving away from suitcases as we are finding they tend to break with the rough handling these days!

Bought a set of 3 for our family for Christmas. :santa: One small, one medium and one large. They are going to make a great gift for me, DH and DS. I even splurged and got them personalized! They came out great.

Have you used them with airlines? We are moving away from suitcases as we are finding they tend to break with the rough handling these days!

We use my dd's when she goes to visit her dad in Chicago since it holds so much stuff. It's held up very well with checking it for her flights. Unfortunately, the pink is FILTHY because of the flights and washing doesn't seem to help much, so I'd advise to stay away from the pretty, lighter colors.

We use my dd's when she goes to visit her dad in Chicago since it holds so much stuff. It's held up very well with checking it for her flights. Unfortunately, the pink is FILTHY because of the flights and washing doesn't seem to help much, so I'd advise to stay away from the pretty, lighter colors.

Good idea! We had a terrible time with our last set that was red...grime everywhere on the outside.

I've been looking at these today, as we finally need to replace our old Mickey Luggage from 2005. The wheels literally fell off!:rotfl: Matter of fact, we left 1 at the terminal after the MV Dream:goodvibes (I gave it to security to discard so they did not think it was unattended luggage sitting next to the trash can)

I need carry on sizes. We normally travel Airtran. Would love to have them personalized. I already label the handles so we know our bags.

Will medium fit in the overhead?

Also great item to spend all these Sams Club $10 Gift Cards on!!!

I saw these about a week ago and was trying desperately to resist the urge to buy them. We don't need them but they are so stinkin' cute and such a great price...

Ugh. Thanks for tempting me again!

Those are great - just wish the large had wheels! Once I fill that can I carry it? lol

I think that we may just be on the hook for one :thumbsup2

As much as I am trying to resist. :rotfl2:

Alright, I caved. I got a pink Aerial bag for DD and a navy Lightning McQueen bag for DS. Both small so they can use them as carryons or weekend/overnight bags.

I have a set of the Disney Duffel Bags and love them.

They are on sale now on the Disney Store online.

http://www.disneystore.com/pz-bags-...-mouse-duffel-bag/mp/1284120/1001222+1000291/

I LOVE these bags.
The large is VERY large.
The small is what I use as a carry-on and also for a day bag.
(The medium would work also, but it's good size)

They are very durable and have made lots of Disney trips with me.
I was impressed with the quality.

There are other characters besides Mickey.
The personalization comes in the Disney Font

Just wanted to share in case someone was looking for something like this.
They also make wonderful gifts!

I heart the Disney Store:love: Just got myself a personalized lunch box with Mickey on it and a hoodie and with Minnie on it, LOVE them!!!:goodvibes

Cute, we're interested but DH wants to make sure they're lockable? Can the zippers be locked with a travel lock? He's hesitant to leave anything in the hall that's not. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing! We just ordered 2. Our boys will have their own bags for our upcoming cruise in May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter