Great deal on MacLaren XLR Stroller!

MartDM

DIS Veteran
Thanks to everyone who weighed in on my stroller decision making. It was a big help to hear the voices of experience here!

I got a great deal on the MacLaren XLR at www.babydealz.com. It was only $299.00 with no tax or shipping (regularly $350.00)!

:banana:

That's a great stroller. One small caution...I know that the place that you bought from isn't an authorized dealer for some of the brands it sells. I'm not sure what their relationship is with Maclaren, but be sure to keep all of your paperwork from Babydealz. If something turns out to be defective, your only recourse may be through the seller, not the manufacturer. That said, I'm sure your Mac will be great. Lots of luck!

Thanks. I assume if MacLaren had an issue with them selling their products, they'd have stopped it.

That said, I appreciate the warning & will keep all my paperwork. Plus, I bought it on my Amex and they have super coverage for situations like that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter