Great Deal On Box DVD Sets

santadog

DIS Veteran
Was debating if this should be on the Budget Board, or here - if a mod wants to move it, I'll offer no objections.

Barnes and Noble is having their semi-annual buy 2, get one free sale on DVDs and Blu-Rays. This is usually not big deal, as they tend to charge full retail: so even with the sale, it's practically paying Amazon prices.

I was looking around their site, and saw that they had the Duck Tales, Tail Spin and Rescue Ranger box sets for $17.99 each!
So I picked up Rescue Rangers 1 and 2: Duck Tales 1 and 2 and Tale Spin one and 2 for $71.96. (with free express shipping).

Be aware that you only get one free, even if you buy 6 discs, only one comes off - so you have to do a separate transaction for each set of 3.

NEVERMIND ORIGINAL POST!!!!

I was at Costco, and they had the same sets for $8.99 each! I guess I'll be taking the ones I ordered to the Brick and Mortar Barnes and Nobel when they arrive.:rolleyes1

I was at Costco, and they had the same sets for $8.99 each! I guess I'll be taking the ones I ordered to the Brick and Mortar Barnes and Nobel when they arrive.:rolleyes1

man!! That's an awesome deal! I wish I had a Costco around here. I would love Rescue Rangers!

man!! That's an awesome deal! I wish I had a Costco around here. I would love Rescue Rangers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter