Great deal on a Graco Nautilus car seat!

squirrel

DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>
Real Canadian Superstore has them in the flyer for $99.99. I wasn't able to get one at the store but with the flyer I went over to Wal-Mart and they price matched it.

I saw that yesterday when I recieved the flyer!! I totally forgot about Walmart price matching. Seeing as my Superstore is 25 min away, I'm just gonna go to WalMart to get one. I need one for my car.....such an AWESOME deal:yay::yay:

When you get yours can you tell me the manufacturing date on it?

Mine is already a year old from when it was manufactured. I'm not sure if that's a normal amount of time, or if it's old.

I'm still checking out our Real Canadian Superstore to see if they get any in. If they do and it has a newer manufacturing date, I'll take the other one back.

Well I kept on Real Canadian Superstore about the car seat and they still didn't get any in. The customer relations dept told me it was a problem with the suppliers. I'd call it false advertising, but how can I prove it. They had one store in 100 kms of me that had one car seat.

Graco/Elfe who makes the car seats said that she couldn't see how they could be selling the Nautilus for $99.99 unless it was a few years old. I asked if there was anyway to find out if RCS ordered any in the last few weeks. She tried looking it up but couldn't get the information.

I was told the Nautilus are good for 9 yrs. So mine is good for 8 yrs as it's already a year old. Still not bad as most car seats expire after 5-6 yrs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter