Great deal @ JCpenney

Wickedmom75

Mouseketeer
Hi all I just got back from JCPenney here in Virginia Beach , Va. and they had prom dresses on clearence for 19.99 and 24.99 there were some gorgeous ones. A lot of pink ones and aqua ones which would be good for an adult Aurora or Ariel costume or for anyone who has a daughter who may be going to prom next year and on a budget. Heck at these prices it would even be worth it to buy the dress take it apart and make a costume for a young girl or two.

Hey thanks Wickedmom! We are going to MNSSHP in Sept and I am looking for a
costume for my daughter. Her B-Day is Halloween and our favorite holiday! That is a great idea!!! I will go to JcPenney tommorrow!
MAHALO!

Keilani5 , I hope they have them at your Penney's :Pinkbounc :wizard: :Pinkbounc What part of MN do you live in ??? My grandparents and an Aunt live in Menahga and my other Aunt lives in Minneapolis.

Wicked Mom,
Thanks for the great tip, I went to JcPenney in St.Cloud, and got a beautiful dress
for my daughter for 19.98!!!! I figure we can make her a half mask and she can be a princess( she is 12 and at a hard age to dress-up) (That in between age!) Thank you again for the great tip. Also my mom is from Menahga originally, we are a bunch of
Finlanders!!! LOL!!! Where are you staying at WDW? We will be there around the same time!!
Thanks again!! Keilani

Yah sure ya betcha!!! I am soo glad you found a dress :banana: Well my grandparents are Wanda and Bill Engels and they live up the hill from 2cnd crow wing lake. We will be in DW 9/27-10/6 staying at pop century. That is the exact same thing i am thinking of doing with my daughter for MNSSHP , she is 11 but darn near as tall as an adult and has the body of a 16 year old , so it makes it kind of hard to find her a costume . You should be able to find a mask online that will go with her dress by googling masquerade masks. Sometimes you can even find good ones at Party city along with all the trimmings that will make for a wonderful princess :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter