Great deal for Buffalo park and fly

How does it work if you book the hotel when returning to Buffalo (i.e. arriving too late to drive back to Ontario?)

From reading Tripadvisor, someone mentioned they didn't check in before leaving BUF, but instead parked the car at the hotel, went right to the BUF airport. Then when returning from the trip, checked into the hotel for one night.

How does this work? When dropping off the car before hopping on the shuttle, do you have to pseudo-check in to get some sort of parking pass, even though you may not be actually checking in for another week or so?

How far ahead can you book? Checked next August and they are saying nothing available.

$105 all in through TrinityReservations. Worth a shot. Let me know if you have any any recent experience with this hotel.

How far ahead can you book? Checked next August and they are saying nothing available.

They haven't released that far ahead yet. I emailed them and was told they will probably be releasing the next block of dates at the very end of December, so maybe try again in a few weeks.

We booked through Trinity Reservations and stayed at the Staybridge Suites on the night of December 2nd. Our car is there now, and we'll stay there again when we return. The shuttle goes to the airport every half hour. They made note of when we expect to return and assured us that the shuttle will run as late as needed if our flight is delayed (we're scheduled to get in after 11 pm).

We've stayed at the hotel in the past (booked through the hotel directly). Nothing was any different with this stay. I'd definitely book through Trinity Reservations again!

Thanks for posting about this hotel.

I'm currently searching for a Park N Fly for Buffalo for our March break trip, so hoping we can get a good rate for that time.

:goodvibes

Thanks! I just received my hotel reservation code from Trinity Reservations for Staybridge. I can't check it online at the Staybridge website. Should I be concerned? Do I pay anything at all at the hotel?

We booked through Trinity Reservations and stayed at the Staybridge Suites on the night of December 2nd. Our car is there now, and we'll stay there again when we return. The shuttle goes to the airport every half hour. They made note of when we expect to return and assured us that the shuttle will run as late as needed if our flight is delayed (we're scheduled to get in after 11 pm).

We've stayed at the hotel in the past (booked through the hotel directly). Nothing was any different with this stay. I'd definitely book through Trinity Reservations again!

Thanks! I just received my hotel reservation code from Trinity Reservations for Staybridge. I can't check it online at the Staybridge website. Should I be concerned? Do I pay anything at all at the hotel?

I wouldn't be concerned. I don't think I even checked our reservation on the Staybridge website, but there was no problem when we checked in at the hotel. If you're concerned, you could always call the hotel directly a few days before your stay just to make sure that they have your reservation. As for charges at the hotel, when we checked in, they asked us to leave a credit card for incidentals, but nothing was charged.

I just checked trinityreservations for March 6-7 and it says there are no hotels available..... have they perhaps just not released anything for that date yet?? :confused3

I just checked trinityreservations for March 6-7 and it says there are no hotels available..... have they perhaps just not released anything for that date yet?? :confused3

I tried to book March 10th, and $105 came up.
When I tried March 6th, not available, so maybe it is sold out for that night.
Maybe try sending an e-mail to see if there is a waitlist or if there are any other options?

Thanks for the info, I will definitely be looking into staying here before my trip. Hopefully, they will let a family of 6 stay in the suite.

It seems that the next block of dates has been released. The price for our date in May 2012 is $126 (taxes included). It's higher than I was expecting, and only $25 cheaper than our current reservation at another hotel where I don't have to pay upfront. But because it is cheaper, and might be a bit nicer (although I'm not sure), I'm still considering switching.
Has anyone used this reservation company and/or stayed at this hotel in the last few weeks?

We were there for two nights in December (both before and after our trip). Booked through Trinity Reservations for both. I'd highly recommend this deal, especially if you are going to be there on a weeknight and can take advantage of the free evening meal.

We had an early flight out, so they packed breakfast bags for us. They were nothing special ... a muffin, a cereal bar, and a piece of fruit, but more than some other hotels give if you leave before breakfast. We had the breakfast buffet on our way back. Lots of variety and fresh food.

The shuttle service was good. Goes to the airport on the hour and the half our. The hotel was a little further from the airport than some of the other hotels, but on the return we called while we were waiting for our luggage and our shuttle was there shortly after we were ready. My parents stayed at another hotel much closer to the airport, and their shuttle arrived just as we were pulling out.

The rooms were clean and well equipped. Parking was good. I liked the location near shopping. I picked up a few things at Target before we left.

I think it's well worth $126 tax included.

Slight delay in my report on my recent stay at the Staybridge Suites...sorry about that!

We checked in for 1 night on a Thursday in December in the late afternoon, close to 4 PM. Room was ready, ground floor, right by the entrance door.

The hotel has a large suite rooms with a little kitchenette. Lots of space for a family of 5. It has a pool, hot tub, decent gym and free laudry facilities. We did not take advantage of the free food in the evening and instead ventured across the road to Olive Garden (don't believe the hype...totally missable).

Shuttle to and from the airport was great. Timely, convenient and staffed by personable people.

Only cons (and they are small):

--> it's on the opposite corner of the airport from the border, so it takes some time to get there compared to other airport hotels
--> It's a tough parking lot to get out of. Just over the crest of a hill on a very busy street

All tolled - a great location for this kind of getaway and I would highlky recommend it. A colleague of mine just booked a night in March. The Trinity Reservations option was not available, and she booked directly with the hotel for $5 more. So, check with them if you need to.

Enjoy...

Does anyone have any experience with this hotel's shuttle?
Just wondering if it is more than a mini van as we are a family of 5 with luggage and it is a stretch to get all of us and our stuff in our own minivan!
I have used the Millenium in the past as they have a great shuttle bus.
I have booked through trinity based on the great reviews here and hope some one that has used this hotel can fill me in.
Thanks
Cathy

The shuttle from the Staybridge is definitely bigger than a minivan in terms of space. I think it might be a Sprinter or something comparable. I believe it seats upwards of 8, and there's lots of luggage space in the back.

Enjoy your stay, and post back so that others will hear of your experiences!

thats great!
Thanks for the info!
Will certainly let everyone know how it goes. Got a great rate of 105 for park and fly for the end of the month. Fast return of confirmation numbers from Trinity!
Seems like great service from them!
Cathy

I ended up giving up..... we've booked the staybridge suites for our park and fly in March. Not too bad of a price - $114 for room and parking at the airport for 11 nights.... and when I called they said yes I would be parked in the airport long term parking - overflow parking in their lot probably wouldn't be needed until closer to that weekend when everyone else leaves for March break!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter