• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great day.

vicky1bfc

<font color=6600cc>Pretends to surf when she hears
Only got home from the pleasure beach an hour ago,we all all very tired and the kid's went to sleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow. :)

It was very busy as expected being opening day and £10 wristbands and very long queues for everything.
We missed out on the big one and valhalla due to very heavy queues up to aleast 2 hours wait.Unfortunatly it was after lunch before valhalla opened due to break down and it kept breaking down for the best part of the day. Quite disappointing as i really want to ride this as i believe it's very good.

We did manage to ride Avalanche,Big dipper,Spinning Rocket :sick:, Rollercoaster that the kid's thought were great along with a few others.

They also had a very good firework display tonight.

All in all a good day. :)

Glad you had a fantastic day. valhalla is an excellent ride however I would not be too sure about going on it in winter as you do get very very wet!

Glad to hear you had a great time. We went to Blackpool for the first time last summer and would love to go again.

This must be the only theme park open in winter in the UK???

Susan

Susan-I think it is closed from nov-feb(early opening this year).

I can't believe we lsft it so long since our last visit considering its on our door step.I think the fun house was still up our last visit. :rotfl:

oh

We just got back from half term in Devon and everything was closed. I was trying to think of somewhere to go in the UK that was "open" in February.

DH wants to go back skiing next year but I am not so keen. Not sure I can get the half term off next year but this is the less popular school holiday, not really surpised though.

Blackpool is probably best in the summer. Looking forward to going back sometime soon.

Thanks for the reminder.

Susan

Thanks for that! DD and her BF are off there tomorrow - I`ll tell them to do Valhalla early to avoid the wait!
Pleased you had a good day :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter