great clearance at sears!

taraprather

DIS Veteran
I went to sears at opening today. They were just going around marking some of the clearance items an additional 80% off! They had lots of boys, most of juniors, some girls, and some womans (the rest of the clearance is an additional 50% off). I got soooo much stuff (over 40 items). I came home and totaled everything up...the retail value of everything I got was $877.67.
I only spent $96.59 on everything!!!!!!! HUGE SAVINGS! I got my son a whole new winter wardrobe for next year, and for myself to. They had a lot of womans pj's for only $2.97! I got lots of pj's for my ds9 and dd4. They had there 2 pack of winter pjs (some with footies, some not) for only $1.99!

I was just going to post the same thing!

I bought 2 pairs of pants, 2 dresses, 2 pairs of jeans, 2 sweaters, 2 shirts and 4 Disney t shirts for $40!

Thank you thank you thank you to the OP! I just got back and bought my kids 19 pieces for the Fall and Winter next year for $31!!! I couldn't believe it, that's less than $2.00 per piece. I got cords, sweatshirts, long sleeve tees, pjs. WOW!

Since I am in a shopping mode, this is good news. Perhaps I will make a trip to Sears in short order!

Yes, i went the other day and they were just marking some stuff down to an add'l 80% off! I got 7 items for my son for a total of 31.00 - two of the items were snow pants!

lisa

Thank you...I wish I made it there today! Don't know when I will get to go back! I have been WAITING for this sale! Their clearance has been sky high forever....I love the toddler's Pooh clothes and hope to get a few cute outfits at good prices. Thanks for posting!

On Wednesday hubby and I each bought a coat, he got his for 29.99 (reg100.00) and mine was 25.99 (reg. 120.00). We were both very happy

TYVM!!! I got a ton of stuff for just over $20!!! My teen DS was shocked when I gave him a chocolate brown suede jacket to replace his old jacket...only $7 reg. $150! You gotta love it:banana:

I'll hafta get over there tomorrow and hope that there's still good stuff left. I was just looking at another pair of DS7's jeans that have a hole in them and thinking I needed to start buying them at Sears for the KidVantage guarantee. Maybe I'll find some on clearance!

Cool...I'm going to stop by tomorrow to see if I can find any cheaply clearanced Land's End stuff for DD and cheap maternity clothes for me.

Cool...I'm going to stop by tomorrow to see if I can find any cheaply clearanced Land's End stuff for DD and cheap maternity clothes for me.

I hit the jackpot at our Sears on Lands End. I found many items including pants, sweaters, fleece jackets and tops for under $10. I also bought ski jackets for next year for $40 originally $129. The ski pants were marked down to $10.

We just got back. I got alot of summer shirts for myself for $1.99 to 2.49, a pair of trouser pants for $5.99, couple shirts for DD, pair of levi shorts for $7.49

I went by there. It was 50%. Darn. I'll check back later. I don't get excited until I see 75-90% off. I used to think 50% was great, until I saw everything goes lower eventually.

There were a few 80% off mostly in juniors. I saw the cutest gray sweater coat. I mistakenly thought a large would fit. :laughing: I must be nuts. Anyway, the sweater coat was reg. $36 and with the 80% off it would've been $4 and change. I wanted that sweater coat! It was so stylish and cute! Just too tight. So back it went. None of the kids clothes were 80%.

I will check back later. Thanks for the heads up!

I went yesterday. Only extra 50% in kids, but the juniors,ladies was 80%. I got 2 tink and a chip and dale hoodie for 4.79 each reg. price 34.00. They also had some cute capri and bermuda shorts for $1.98. I don't know why the shorts were clearance and 1 pair rang up 25.00, but the price adjusted to the 80% off the 9.99 they were marked. I also got got a few cheetah girl shirts for summer for 1 for 4.98, and 2 for .98, and shorts for 1.98 in girls section after 50%. I got some awesome deals, hope all of you get some, too.

Our Sears only had the Juniors for 80% off. Got a couple really cute dresses for $4.99, and some shirts for 1.81 each. Have to check back later for the rest to go on clearance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter